4.Stupid Puppets

Outfits 👆🏻

Avu got collided with his chest due to the sudden force. She lifted her face up and glared at him and started struggling to free her wrist from his hold.

Avu- You Mr. Wild Cat leave my hand right now (gritting her teeth)

Sid- I am not a wild cat you Ms. Bandariya

He shot back while glaring at her.

Avu- do you want your family gem to get spoiled like your stupid fucking guard, Mr. Nakchadhe ? (gritting her teeth)

Sid- do you think I'll be afraid from a bandariya like you ? (sternly with cold expressions)

Avu frowned and lifted her legs up to kick his balls but Sid quickly saved himself from her move and turned her around caging her from her back.

She started jerking her shoulders to get out of his death grip. She jerked her head backwards to smash Sid's face with her head but Sid tilted his face aside dodging her move.

But suddenly Avu stomped her foot on Sid's foot and he winced a little. His grip from her loosened and she took it as an opportunity and freed herself from him.

Sid- Guards if she escaped from here then you all be ready to lose your job (coldly)

Avu again started running in the whole hall like monkey escaping from the guards. But suddenly she realised that she have got stuck between two guards.

She looked at the guard who was standing in front of her and then towards the other other who was standing at her back.

She gulped her saliva while running the horses of her brain to get some idea.

Avu pov
Avu think for something fast... ohh God please help or else I'll be gone

Suddenly her eyes fell on the pocket of the guard and she quickly took out the gun from his pocket.

Her eyes widened when she saw herself holding a gun. The gun literally started bouncing on her hand like a ball.

Then the Guard whose gun Avu snatched said to the another Guard.

BG1- catch her she will do nothing. Look how her hands are shivering.

And actually Avu's hands were shivering badly. The second Guard quickly marched towards her but Avu quickly turned and pointed the gun at him.

Avu- stay away

She felt that the another Guard is coming from behind so she again turned and frightened him by pointing the gun at him.

Avu- move back you stupid puppets of Mr. Wild Cat (in a threatening voice)

BG3- look please put it down little girl... it isn't a toy

Avu- I know it isn't a toy so move back or I'll shoot you and directly on your precious stone (gritting her teeth)

She moved backwards without turning while the guards slowly followed her. She quickly climbed on the sofa.

Avu- I will never marry to you, Mr. Nigam

She said to Sid in a warning tone who just came there to stop all this drama.

Sid- look we don't have time.. so stop this stupid drama

Avu- ohh drama (chuckled saracasticly) So what you think that I'll be dancing after knowing that a strange man kidnapped me and now forcing me to marry him. Be a little fucking serious dude.

Sid signalled his guard to catch her and she noticed it. She quickly turned around and shot the gun on the ground little away from the guard.

Theye got frightened and took few step back and Avu patted her back in her mind but suddenly someone snatched the gun from her hand from behind.

She understood that it is Sid but before she could react, he pulled her and she directly landed in his arms.

Sid- you literally wasted a lot of time... Now we only have ten minutes left with us

He said while looking at the grand clock in a tensed expression.

Avu- leave me..

Sid- Now I don't have time to explain you a simple thing so...

Avu- so..

He didn't answered her and started going towards a door which was parallel to the main door.He pushed the door and entered inside and the view left Avu shocked.

It was another hall which was joint with the previous hall. There was set up in the between for marriage and a priest is sitting there with bored expressions.

As soon the priest saw Sid he quickly got up and his bored expressions changed into a nervous one.

Avu was clearly sensing that what is coming next and she again started struggling to get out of his grip.

Avu- hey pandit ji.. please save me from this Wild Cat, he is forcing me... I am like your daughter n please save me

She said in a pleading voice in an extra sweet accent adding a lots of amount of butter on it.

Priest- beta marry him... I can't save you

He stated nervously in a helpless tone.

Sid glanced at his wrist watch and his expressions changed.

Priest- should we start with the rituals, Mr. Nigam ? (nervously)

Sid- we don't have that much time... start with the main procedure

His eyebrows clenched a little.

Avu- is there any formality going on ?

She said in a unbelievable tone.

Sid- as if we are doing love marriage

Avu- huhh! that can't happen in my fucking entire life (saracasticly)

Sid ignored her and went near the holy fire.

Sid- so start from the main one..

Priest- okay... so you start taking the feras and I'll chant the mantras

Avu- what the fuck! I don't want this marriage.

She shrieked and the priest gulped but Sid totally ignored her.

Sid- you start FAST....

He said to the priest coldly and the priest started chanting the mantras quickly. Sid started taking rounds around the holy fire.

Avu- hey.. hey put me down. Leave me you moron

She started punching him as hard as she can but he didn't get affected by it. She started jerking jer shoulders as fast as she can and Sid can feel his grip losing.

Avu frowned and jerked her shoulder so hard to get it hit by Sid's shoulder and his grip loosened.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Chapter word- 1010
Please vote and do inline comments
Tag your fav part or scene

How's the chapter my dear readers...

Guys if you really want to know that who will be Sid's Neet and whether Anvi is a cancer patient or something like that, then please do votes and comment on
Exchanged Hearts,Strong Feelings

Guys please give some shoutouts for this book if you can.. I am not forcing you🤗

Your dearest author
~T.R