39.I was trying to escape

There she was, her legs locked with the branch, hanging upside down. She was waving her hands in his direction and a huge monkey grin was plastered on her lips.

Avu- hey, Mr. Cat.

Sid pov
She is really a bandariya.
(She is really a monkey.)

His face turned more blank and the look he was throwing at her clearly mean 'You will fall down.'

Sid's outfit 👆🏻

Sid's outfit 👆🏻

Avu's outfit 👆🏻He walked closer while she was still grinning and have now started swinging in the air

Avu's outfit 👆🏻
He walked closer while she was still grinning and have now started swinging in the air.

Her smile dissapeared and body stiffened when her nose brushed with his. The realisation of the current proximity between their faces striked her, making her shiver.

Sid- stop causing trouble

He quoted his words discreetly while her eyes unintentionally were scanning the movement of his lips while he talked. He suddenly stopped scolding her when he realised that she wasn't reacting and was just staring at him.

Their gazes collided like the wave of the ocean colliding with the sea-shore, a beat escaped by the hearts and it was the sign of God that two hearts are coming closer.

Just few inches apart.. their faces were only few inches apart. And mainly their lips directly on parallel of each other, with this almost non existing gap. Her mind danced like it is drunk and body trembled,and in result, she lost her grip from the branch.

Avu- whops!

She closed her eyes tightly and waited for the ground to catch her. But instead of that a pair of substantial arms took ahold of her and she didn't fell down.

He started scolding her and his voice pulled her back from her world. She slowly opened her eyes but instead of whining on his scolding, she grinned widely.

Sid- what if you fall down ?

He reprimanded her again.

Avu- I don't care, aap ho n.
(I don't care when you are here.)