10.Kick

Guys as we are a lots of people in the weirdos gang and it's difficult to remember everyone's name

So please add your name and the nick name which I've given you and you have given me here➡️

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Sid woke up with a jerk as Avu kicked him from the bed in her sleep.

Sid- what the hell!   (frowned)

He said rubbing his forehead which hits with the side table. He then got up from the floor and looked towards Avu who have rolled from her side to his side.

Sid- this girl...

He said eyeing towards her while glaring.

Sid- she is really a bandariya. Neend me bhi uchhal kood rahi hai. (jumping even while sleeping.)

While Avu had rolled herself in Sid's blanket also and was sleeping like a ball without caring for anything.

Sid- heyy you wake up...

He said raising his voice a little so that he can wake her up but still she didn't cared. Sid looked at the time which is showing it's too early to get up.

Sid- you..umm.. Ms. Whatever wake up... and give me my blanket back

Sid pov
Uhh! I never forget anything then why only I forget her name. This girl and her name both are getting into my nerves.

He said while pulling his blanket which Avu clutched even more tighter.

Sid- give me my blanket

Avu- Reemi please, 2 minute aur...  
(Reemi please, 2 more minutes)

She said in her sleepy voice still not caring about her environment.

Sid- why in this world this girl is changing my gender ?   

He muttered to himself.

Sid- hey you Ms. Bandariya... I am not any Reemi and give me my blanket back (coldly)

Avu- yaar please sleep and let me sleep also (in a sleepy cute voice)

Sid- wow! (saracasticly) how will I sleep without my blanket ? So give it back to me.

He again started pulling his blanket from Avu, but he got shocked when Avu pulled him and he directly landed beside her.

Sid- What..

Avu- shh

She shushed him while placing her finger on his lips and Sid's eyes widened.

Avu- please don't talk or my chocolates will run away... sleep like this

And she covered him in the same blanket with hers and clutched into him like a teddy bear.

Sid's body shivered from her closeness as he had never been close to any girl. He had spend his whole childhood in boys school being very far from girls.

Sid- what are you doing ?

Avu- ohh my cutie chocolate I love you.. you looks do irresistible...

She said dreamily while drool dropped from her corner lips. While all the time Sid was only staring at her.

Avu- ohhh my dear ice-cream... don't go away I promise Reemi will not separate us.. pwease   (in a cute baby voice)

Sid pov
Ugh! How much girls are crazy for this stupid chocolate and ice-cream ?