35.Is it wrong ?

Avu- I am ready

Avu said while jumping from don't know where. Sid who was waiting for his food to be served turned towards her and found her grinning ear to ear.

Sid- how much she yells ?

He whispered while taking a glance of her who was now wearing a formal dress. She straightened herself when she noticed him looking at her and tried to copy his posture which he always maintains with him.

Avu- ahm

She cleared her throat, trying to maintain as much neutral expression on her face as much she can.

Avu- so how am I looking ?

She asked, getting exited again. The workers smiled passing her a thumbs up but she was waiting for him to react.

Sid- nice

He said blankly but it broke a smile on her face and she jumped in excitement ranting thankyou. She is now getting habituated to his behaviour and she even know that he could have just ignored it but he didn't did it now.

Then she sat on her usual spot and started having her breakfast. She was gulping water when she caught Sid staring at her with a weird look.

Avu- anything wrong ?

She asked raising her eyebrows and then glanced at herself to check whether everything is okay or not ?

Sid- why are you wearing this ?

Avu- this.. what ?

She again glanced at herself but didn't understood what was he pointing.

Sid- same colour attire

He said calmly but his tone was demanding and Avu made an O face.

Avu- uff Mr. Nigam it's called twinnig.

She said in a bored tone.

Sid- I know that

He rolled his eyes and she sighed.

Avu- let me explain, it's that I working on behalf of you so itna impression dena to banta hai n
(let me explain, it's that I working on behalf of you so it's necessary to give such an impression.)

Sid stared at her blankly with a look Is she real?

Avu- come on, it should look like another Nigam working

Sid pov
This kiddo and her weird childish explanations.

She said getting irritated like a child and Sid decided to not expand this topic further.

Sid's outfit 👆🏻

Sid's outfit 👆🏻