23.Big Giant

Sid kept on thinking about Rita's words all the way. He slowly opened the door and entered inside still lost.

But as he was expecting her to jump on his path yelling over him but nothing like this happened which was surprising for him.

He removed his watch and then knocked on the washroom's gate and then to the closest but didn't get any response. He didn't find her anywhere in the whole room.

Sid pov
Did she ran away ?

He thought to himself and the alarms of his brain started ringing giving him warnings. Without any other thought he rushed out of the room while dialing the guard's number.

Sid- everyone come back inside

Guard- Okay Sir

Till the time Sid reached back in the living hall, all the guards were already present there queued up in a line.

Sid- she isn't in the room, check her in the Mansion ASAP

He ordered and the guards quickly got alert and marched in different directions of the lavish mansion. Here the mention of She was enough for them to guess that about whom Sid is talking.

The servants were off-guard and looked at each other. After all this drama they were wishing that at least now Sid will understand everything but Avu have now created another scene.

Rita pov
Ohh God don't let it be another problem between Mr. Nigam and Mam

Sid stood at his place massaging his temples with closed eyes. Within fifteen minutes all the guards came while trying to catch their breaths back.

Sid looked at them with questioning eyes and they shook their heads looking down.

Without saying any thing else Sid marched towards the exit when suddenly they heard the loud growl of the clouds followed by lightning.

Horror surrounded everyone and they started looking at each other except Sid who again started walking over the exit after the break of few seconds.

Rita- Ohh god! please take care of her

She prayed to God by joining her hands and looking up.

Without waiting for any further order or instruction the guards marchd behind him.

Sid didn't waited for anyone and quickly sat inside his car and rushed it out from there at high speed.

The guards also settled into their jeeps and rushed behind him trying to match with his speed.

While she was listening to the lightning and her whole body started trembling. All those moments from her past started flashing in front of her eyes and started brimming in her eyes.

Avu- can't these clouds simply rain, what's there the need of lightning ?

She exclaimed with her cracky voice and teary eyes.

Suddenly a thunder striked directly fell upon a nearby tree and the tree started burning which scared her to the core.

Staring at the burning tree her legs got freezed on the spot. Her breathing paced along with her heartbeat. She came to her senses when another thunder striked in the sky.

She quickly started running from there and her foot hit a stone which twisted her leg and she fell down. She got new injuries to her knee and forearms and elbow, and a small cut on her head.

She somehow got up from there and started searching for a suitable place for shelter. Wiping off the tears from her face she took out her phone from her pocket which was indicating of no signal.