15.Trying to escape again

After Sid left Avu, the sales girl offered Avu to have a seat but she denied and started roaming here and there but her poor luck the sales girl was following Avu everywhere.

Avu turned towards the sales girl and gave her a big fake grin and the sales girl smiled back.

Avu keep on repeating this for several time making the sales girl confuse and feel awkward.

Avu pov
Ahh don't you have another work damm it so please go and leave me alone... for fucking God's sake don't act like those stupid puppets of Mr. Wild Cat

Avu- umm

As soon Avu made any sound the sales girl got alerted and quickly maintaining her professional style.

SG- yaa mam do you need anything ?

Avu thought for something and said

Avu- umm... nothing

The sales girl's face palmed but she didn't let her smile get disappear from her face though it was changing into a crying one.

Avu keep on roaming from here and there and adding another thing she have started biting her nails.

Turning towards the sales girl Avu gave her a big fake grin and the sales girl smiled. Avu chuckled trying to hide her annoyance and the sales girl chuckled nervously.

This continued for some time and finally Avu got an idea to get rid of the sales girl

Avu- umm hey

The sales girl plastered an artificial smile on her face and said while maintaining a sweet professional accent of a sales girl in her words

SG- yes mam

Avu- can I have a glass of water please ?

SG- yaa sure mam and anything else which you would like to have ?

Avu- no thanks...

SG- please wait here.... I'll be back with water soon

Avu- yaa (faking a smile) take as long you want (murmured to herself)

The sales girl left from their while marching her heels on the well furnished floor of the shopping centre.

As soon her figure disappeared from there Avu sighed and quickly rushed towards the exit.

Without coming into anyone's sight Avu manged to sneek out from the shopping centre.

As soon she reached the parking lot, she finally released the breath she was holding.

Avu- sorry dear sales girl as maybe you have to bear Mr. Akdoo's anger but I was helpless

Then she roamed her eyes in all the direction and her gaze landed on the shining black Audi of Sid.

Smiling excitedly she quickly rushed towards the car.

Avu- aah got you Blacky

She exclaimed happily kissing the side mirror of the Audi.

Avu- though your master is a headache but if not lying then both of you looks so good

ScM- looks good huhh!

Avu- what ?

ScM- till now he was akdoo and khadoos... Isn't he ?

Avu- I can sense your smirk

ScM- as I am smirking

Avu- just shut your rubbish... I was just praising his looks not him (rolling her eyes)