26.Brunch

Avu's outfit 👆🏻

Avu's outfit 👆🏻

Avu reached to the restaurant at the right time. She smiled looking at Reem, Jai and Gulfam. Though it has been only few days but still it looks like decades for her.

In past few days her life have literally turned upside down. From escaping from marriage to getting tied into a unwanted marriage with a stranger.

Again trying to escape from the new reality of life and in among that getting stuck between the terrifying memories of her past.

She felt everything so messed up but the deal she made with Sid last night have relaxed here mind somewhere.

In all this which hurted her the most was what her own father and brother did. They used her emotionally.

When she refused to marry, they made an excuse of her father's deteriorating health so that they can call her to them. And when she finally went there, they forced her to marry.

Avu pov
I always thought that they don't want to see my face because it reminds them of the lost they had in their life. I know I am responsible of it but I never expected this much hatred.

She huffed and then shrugging off her thoughts, and curled her lips into a smile.

Avu- hey guys

She squealed and waved her hands. Huge smile formed on their faces seeing her happy and jolly like before.

They all exchange greetings and hugs before settling on their seats.

Before entering inside Avu have even asked John, Sid's driver, for brunch but he kindly refused. He was only overwhelmed by the thought that his misuss asked him for a meal.

Avu- look Reemi I am also wearing Indian... we both are twinning

She said in a exited voice. The trio took a glance of the everyone's outfit and found that Reem and Avu were wearing Indian.

Rim- ohh yaa I didn't noticed it before

Avu- but I did.. when I saw Reemi wearing Indian during the video call I also decided to wear something Indian

She smiled brightly making the others chuckle.

Jai- bhootni (ghost) have got brain

Avu- bhootttt (ghost)

She whined making a grumpy face and everyone burst into laughter, which made her more furious.

But soon they stopped laughing seeing her sitting with a grumpy pout hanging over her lips.

Gul- okay my dear rosogulla... Let's take a picture

Said Gulfam and pulled Avu's cheek and Avu can't stop but giggle.

Then they ordered their brunch and asked the waiter to click a picture of them.