32.Excited

Sid's outfit 👆🏻*ignore that mask

Sid's outfit 👆🏻
*ignore that mask

Sid's outfit 👆🏻*ignore that mask

Avu's outfit 👆🏻

Avu- so Mr. Nigam, where is my treat or are you planning to back off from your words ?

She asked with narrowed eyes.

Sid- Siddharth Nigam don't step back from his words

Though his expressions were neutral but his tone was tenacious. She made an impressed face.

Avu- nice to know. By the way I have a question so should I ask or..

Sid- spill it, you curious kid

He said fermly and climbed on his side of bed.

Avu- like you know mostly I mean almost everyone calls you Mr. Nigam or Sir, so don't you forget your name ?

She said with a cute pout and Sid stared her in disbelief.

Sid- you will eat almonds from tomorrow

Avu- what!

Sid- I've to remind you several times that I've a good memory Ms. Whatever, but I can see you don't

He said with an eye roll and she scrunched her nose and puted grumpily.

Avu- I am feeling offended

Sid- and I am feeling sleepy, so good night

And he pulled the blanket and was about to lay perfectly when suddenly Avu lunged towards him and pushed him back to the headboard. Her move made him startle but the next moment her body collided over his because she lost her balance.

Sid pov
I'll order a rubber suit, this girl is again producing electricity.

Sid's hands were on her waist while her hands rested on his chest. Both of them were directly staring into each other's eyes. But soon they came back to their senses and she parted away from him.

Avu- wo.. I am sorry, I just lost my balance.

She trailed but stopped when she heard him muttering "clumsy kiddo"