58.The heart piercing pain

She was dressed in a beautiful dress and the cheerful smile on her face was complimenting her beauty even more.

Avu's outfit 👆🏻

Avu's outfit 👆🏻

Her eyes were twinkling when she received the certificate from the higher executive. Her eyes discreetly took a glance of the people who where clapping for her.

The proud look she found on the faces of the people that hold a special and very important part in her life made her chest filled with contentment. Making people around you, who genuinely cares for you, feel proud over you is a precious moment for every human.

She happily hugged her elders taking their blessings and excitedly fanned her certificate in front of her friends who laughed on her caper shaking their head in disbelief.

Precise to his words, Vibha came to attend this felicitation programme to cheer her. Many were shocked to spot Vibha Nigam there but those who were aware about the top searched News weren't much surprised. Though this programme wasn't such casual one and few reporters were present there to cover this programme. And it was a clear clue that they will surely highlight the presence of Vibha in the headlines.

Jai- bhootni (ghost)

Jai whisper exaggerated and dragged Avu to where Reem, Krupa, Bhavesh and Ashnoor was standing. She grimaced shooting a glare at Jai and turned her head back to Vibha giving her an apologetic smile whom she was hugging before.

Avu- what the fuck is this bhoot (ghost) ? Have you lost your useless brain ?

Fretting on Jai's latest tatic, she now realised that her friends were giving her looks as if she has come from outer space. And before she could open her mouth to shower them with her questions, Krupa quickly stepped forward, signalling her to keep her mouth shut.

Avu- the hell is happening guys ?

She whined in a muffled voice. Reem, through her eyes signed Avu towards a certain direction. Avu out of curiosity quickly moved her gaze in that direction and found a few reporters gathered over there, sneakily clicking her picture.

Avu- am I looking that beautiful that they are especially clicking my pictures ?

Moving her gaze to her outfit she discreetly racked her hands over the invisible shrinks of it. But very next moment whimpered as someone hit her on her head and she heard Bhavesh muttering idiot.

Krup- you dumbo, they are taking your pictures as now they have seen you with Mrs. Nigam and this is a jackpot for them.

Avu- but how ?

She shrieked in a muffled tone and then glared at Bhavesh who again dared to call her idiot.

Krup- last time the news of Mr. Nigam being with a girl was publicized everywhere and they caught that news also from the ball party which was organized by the same university.