14.Shopping

Avu- why are you wearing a mask inside the car ?

She asked, being curious as always.

Sid- as I can't let the media know that The Siddharth Nigam is roaming with a girl

He sais without looking at her and keeping his focus on the road.

Avu- that means you will not announce that marriage publicly.

She asked with hopeful and eagerness in her eyes. She jumped in excitement while squealing when Sid hummed in agreement.

Sid looked at her from the corner of his eyes having a look. Avu realised how's she behaving and then sat properly after passing an awkward smile.

Avu- hehe

She chuckled nervously and Sid looked at her with cold expressions.

Avu- what ?

She questioned raising her eyebrows.

Avu- focus on driving, we need to reach without breaking our bones

She scoffs sarcastically and Sid internally smacked his face in his mind on her words and decided to ignore her from now onwards.

After sometime they reached in a branded shopping centre which can only be offered by extremely wealthy people.

Sid- come outside

He said while closing the door of his seat and Avu also came out after muttering 'rude ass' under her breathe and rolled her eyes.

Both went inside and the sales girl greeted them politely in a professional manner.

SG- good morning sir good morning mam. How can I help you ?

Sid just signalled to Avu from his eyes to move on and she made a face giving him an expression before turning towards the sales girl.

Avu- first clothing

She said in a boring tone.

SG- this way please

She said while indicating towards a certain direction and SidNeet followed her. Avu took a rolling wheel trolley.

Avu- I will call you if I will need you

She said with a warm smile, giving a signal to the sales girl to leave.

SG- you sure mam ?

The sales girl asked with hesitation.

Avu- yaa as I have Mr. Wild Cat to help me

She said making an innocent face looking towards Sid and he gave her cold look through his eyes.

SG- okay mam

The sales girl smiled awkwardly on the choice of Avu's voice and then left from there.

Avu- let's go, Mr. Nakchadhe

Sid just nodded his head lightly and started moving along with her.

For more than half an hour she kept on finding unwanted flaws in almost every dress making Sid bore and irritated.

Though she was doing all this intentionally and her own legs were getting tired but she was enjoying Sid's condition.

Finally she started filling the basket of her trolley with dresses. Before selecting every dress she was complementing it for almost ten minutes pointing about every thing of every outfit.

Sid- aren't you still satisfied ?

He said curtly, glancing at wrist watch. His mind was fully devastated because of wasting important four hours in the shopping centre.