12.Closeness

Look at this👆🥳💃

Sid's eyes widened when he saw Avu have thrown the bedsheet out from the bed and now she is almost hanging on the edge of the bed.

He quickly went inside but instead of falling down she rolled to the other side. Sid sighed and then started staring at her with his all time blank face.

Sid pov
Is this girl any alien ? How much she rolls ? She had turned my neat and clean bed into a mess.

He was busy in his thoughts when Avu again rolled and this time she was really about to fall but Sid quickly used his reflexes and tried to catch her, but it was too late and she fell on the top of him.

Sid's eyes widened as her body was pressed against with him, and this closeness literally send a chill down his spine.

While being unaware of all this, Avu hugged him like a teddy bear, resting her head on his chest.

Sid's hand trembled as he can feel the warmth of her breathes. Though his expressions didn't changed but his body was completely getting affected by their closeness.

A lots of girls have tried to be near him.. be close to him.. and for that they were even ready to throw themselves on him but he never got affected by all that.

While with her, his body is showing different signs even when their closeness wasn't because of anyone's intention.

He was continuously staring at her face which he wasn't able to see completely due to her long hairs.

Coming back his senses he decided to wake her up as his hands were still shaking which he don't want her to know.

Sid cleared her throat little loud from usual but as if she will wake up.

Sid- umm Ms. Bandariya wake up

He somehow managed to speak and she frowned in her sleep clutching into him more tightly.

Sid- I said wake up

This time, he said it little coldly while Avu pricked her nails in his waist while groaning.

Avu- why this khadoos (rude) cat want to take me off from my ice-creams ?

She mumbles in her sleep while the first thought which came in Sid's mind was 'Is this girl even for real ?'

Sid- Ms. Bandariya your chocolates are getting married

He unwillingly used this lame statment to wake her up.

Avu- WHAT THE FUCK!

She yelled making Sid flinch and he was just wishing for the goodness of his ears, her eyes shot wide open and that time she realised her position and her body shivered.

Avu- wait a minute... what am I doing here and that also on..on..

She wasn't able to say that simple line properly so she closed her eyes and said in a single breath.

Avu- and that also on the top of you ?

She literally yelled this line while Sid was sure that his ears must have started bleeding.

Sid- how much you yell ?

He asked glaring at her.

Avu- and what were you doing ?

She too said glaring back .

Sid- you should thank me as I came here to save you or you must like ohh god!