65.We are making-out in my car ?

This chapter is because one of my lovely reader DabbuDon0 is leaving for hostel tomorrow....
I'm sorry I'm late in posting, I was caught up with tutions....

However GOALS for this chapter is same
232+ votes
Finish it in both the chapters
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Those photographs were of the first party which she attended of Mr. Mehra, the first day she unfortunately collided with Mr. Chopra and the same day Nishant started trapping her in his plan.
There were several other photographs of her with Nishant of the few hangouts they did.

There was one photograph where she was happily dancing with Nishant and in another she was standing in the arms of Sid. Anyone can easily tell that both the photos were taken around same time. And Vinod Chopra was threatening to use them as a weapon to stain her image.

Avu glared at Vinod Chopra with hatred who was sitting on the couch spreading his arms as if he owns the place. Her frown deepens when Sid signed the papers and forwarded it to him. The presence of Neerja and Chopra was already making her pissed. And upon that the blank faces of Sid and Riyaz was making it tough for her to anticipate about what was going in their mind.

On that moment she really wanted to scream out like the loudspeaker, as Sid calls her to be, to let this building frustration out.

A smug cocky smile took over Vinod Chopra's lips feeling satisfied having the documents in his clutches that marks the confirmation of the project. Sid very calmly picked up the cup of tea from the table and extended it towards Vinod Chopra. Amusement danced in his eyes as Vinod Chopra shrieked jerking the papers in his hands which were now drenched with the tea.

Placing his leg just next to where Chopra was seated, Sid leaned gazing at him with coldness in his eyes.

Sid- your loss. This project was never meant to.

The mocking tone of Sid slapped Vinod Chopra with realisation as he grinds his teeth in rage. He understood whatever just happened was intentionally done by Sid.

Vin- I didn't expect that from you. This is very unprofessional.

Upon hearing those words something very unusual flickered in Sid's eyes as his calm face converted into a stoic one.

Sid- then you haven't yet witnessed properly that how unprofessional I can turn.

Avu's jaw dropped witnessing this. She found this too hot that her first urge was to kiss him while squealing. This was so different of him. Neerja's smile faded. Whereas Riyaz was having a hard time to suppress the smirk that was urging to form on his face.

He have seen his boss kidnapping a random girl for marriage just to protect his family hard work from going in some joker's hand. He have witnessed his boss asking his men to keep an eye on his contract wife just to protect her from a jerk. So he wasn't surprised by this behaviour of his boss. Afterall his boss can go to further levels to protect his family when required.

Ofcourse SN isn't someone go get affected by someone's crap but that doesn't mean he let others take him for granted. According to him the world of business is dark and dirty and you have to play well for survive. And he is not satisfied with just surviving.

Sid- I can and will play unfair to protect my family.

His words pissed Chopra even more but paying no heed to it, he turned his eyes at Riyaz who nodded in understanding on his boss's gaze. Riyaz quickly jogged to the file cabinet pulling out a specific one and walked to Sid handing it over to him. Sid later gave it to Mr. Chopra.