44.Babygirl, long time no see

Do check out my O

Do check out my O.S SHIDDAT , it's completed ✔️
Please tag your friends and give shoutouts and add lots of comments plz *puppy eyes*
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Avu- what the hell do you think of yourself, huhh ? Do I look like any actor that you keep on giving me new role ?

She accosted with anger and Sid rolled his eyes on it.

Sid- you are already late so go, go to your university.

He said completely ignoring her accusations and her jaw dropped on this.

Avu- you listen Mr. Akdoo, Khadoos, Nakchade, Robot Nigam, aap mujhe aise ignore nahin kar sakte. Aapne mere vacation ke plan ko bhi bigaad diya.
(You listen Mr. Scabbard, Rude, Finicky, Robot, Nigam, you can't ignore me like this. You even ruined my plan of vacation.)

She cried out without tears.

Sid- which vacation ?

He questioned furrowing his eyebrows and she pouted.

Avu- I thought till aunty will be here, I can have a vacation.

She said dreamily, imagining hanging outs and so much fun with her friends. Sid was having a look 'kiddo'.

Sid- I live with my mom that means my mom stays here so there was no way of your vacation.

He told and her head twitched in his direction.

Avu- I thought..

She trailed for words as she thought Vibha don't stay there as no one mentioned about it.

Sid- I sent my mom to vacation after my birthday so that I can work over the legacy.

He utters understanding her dilemma and she made an O face.

Avu- but still why the fuck you told her that we in live-in relationship ? It's something which I never thought about ?

She pouted grumpily while glaring at him.

Sid pov
Will she stop behaving like a stupid teenager ?

Avu- I am not a teenager.

She glared at him.

Sid- weren't you the one who told me that you can't stay alone in the room ?

He said, her words ringing in his mind. She made a thinking face and after little efforts on her brain she finnally recalled that while rambling random things she even blurted out this. She smiled sheepishly on the realisation.

Avu- but mind it, do give me signals before dropping a nuclear bomb over me or you know my special move.

Pointing her first finger towards him, she tried to sound intimidating, but was failing miserably as Sid just squinted his eyes on this with his neutral face. And it made her frown.