30.Feeling Exhausted

Though the goals aren't completed, but still. So goodbye 2021 and welcome 2022. Hope you brought happiness in everyone's life and sidneetians's wishes also get completed.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Rit- it's okay dear, Mr. Nigam may come late

Avu nodded while playing with her food. Her mood was off. It was already late and she was waiting to thank him since the whole day.

Avu- but isn't it too late ?

She pouted.

Rit- Mr. Aly told me that today Mr. Nigam have lots of work so he have asked us not to wait for him

Avu nodded unwillingly and ate her dinner and then directly left for her room. Ms. Rita was smiling on Avu's behaviour.

Rit- ab bas sab aisa hi chalta rahe, bhagwan ji
(now all just goes like this, God)

Avu played few video games to keep herself awake but soon she dozed off to sleep while playing.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

When Sid came back in the Mansion, everyone had already slept. He kept his tuxedo on the sofa and sat on the sofa. Then he took few breathes and massaged his temples.

Then he went in the kitchen and took out the food from the fridge and microwaved it. After having a little dinner, he left for his room.

He clicked his neck and pushed the door open. He was very tired from working non-stop the whole day. His hairs were now messed and exhaust lines were visible on his forehead but it didn't affect the eye catching aura of his face.

His eyes scanned the whole room and stopped on the figure on the bed which wasn't looking any less than a zombie in the weird position.

She was half sitting and half lying, her legs were crossed and head resting on a pillow beside her. A video game was in her hand and lips slightly apart from which drool was coming out.

Sid- tomorrow she will surely wake up with a shoulder pain

He huffed and shook his head. Then he made her sleep properly and kept a pillow beside her and she quickly snuggled into it.

Sid- I got saved

He said plainly staring at the pillow which was caged between her strong grip. After that he changed his clothes and laid down on the bed. He was already tired that he fell into slumber within a short time.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

When Avu woke up next morning, she found the another side of the bed empty. She touched the bedsheet which was cold that means he already left.

Avu- did he even came back last night ?

She huffed and rolled her eyes. After that she got ready and left for downstairs.

It has been more than a week since she is staying in the mansion. And it's the first time when she didn't get to see him for the whole day.

Avu pov
I don't know why, but his absence is making me feel so exhausted. I am feeling irritated and aghhh.

She greeted everyone with a dull  Good Morning  and others felt bad seeing the chirping bird in so dull mood.

No matter how much I tries to not look at his chair but my pupils will still roll in that direction. And that fucking empty chair is annoying the hell out of me.