18.Mr. Handsome Wild Cat

Sid twisted the door knob entering inside the room. He was being knocking the door from long but after not getting any response he decided to enter inside.

He have already told a maid to ask Avu to start getting ready as he can't take a chance with the girl who takes literally decades for simple shopping.

As soon he entered inside his eyes roamed in every direction and he found her sitting in front of the mirror.

Curler were attached in her hairs and she was busy in her phone and was slaying with headphones tucked on her ears.

Sid pov
I am knocking from last five minutes and here she is busy in listening music.

Suddenly he noticed that she is having phone with her.

As much I remember that she wasn't having her phone till the morning but then now... Leave it.

Sid- Ms. Kaur... Ms. Kaur

He called her standing just behind her but she was so lost in her phone that she don't even sensed anyone's presence there.

Sid sighed and removed the headphones and she groaned.

Avu- hey.. hey... Give it back to me

Sid- If you got late then you will not be going in the party

He said blankly keeping the headphones on the dressing table and she pouted grumpily.

Avu pov
Who is even interested in going anywhere with a rude ass like you but I need to go. I can't miss any chance of escaping and to show you that from whom you have messed with.

Avu- stop blackmailing me (rolling her eyes)

Sid- so get ready fast

He said glancing at his wrist watch and Avu sighed making faces and went towards the bed where the maid have kept the outfits sent by the designer.

Beautiful! She can't stop herself from praising the beautiful outfit which was made perfectly by the designers.

Sid- from where did you got the phone ?

Avu- what do you mean by the phone... Ohh hello this my phone don't even dare to think that I've stole it from somewhere

She warned him but he didn't replied which made Avu frown.

Then she left for the washroom to clean her face. Sid decided to dress himself so he went towards the bed and asiding her dress he unzipped the bag of his outfit.

The outfit was amazing and was made perfectly according to Sid's taste and personality.

But Sid then noticed something in the outfits and quickly dialled to Riyaz. Riyaz picked up Sid's call just in few rings as always.

Riyaz have kept a specific ringtone for Sid's calls so that he ever don't ignore or delay to his calls even by mistake and have to get scolded later.

Riy- yes Mr. Nigam

Riyaz said while trying to cover up his nervousness and he was continuously fiddling his fingers.

Sid- why have you ordered both of the outfits of same colour ?

His questioning accent was more like scolding which made Riyaz almost faint due to nervousness but he somehow composed himself.

Riy pov
So that you two can look like a couple and everyone's attention should be on you both and they can know that now Mr. Siddharth Nigam also have a girl in his life.