40.Why are you crying?

Ahana hugged Sid with sheer delight when he wished her happy birthday.

Ahan- ohh god! Siddharth, I thought you won't come.

She exclaimed happily and Sid was hesitant but still he hugged her back.

Avu pov
He hugged her back.

He fucking hugged her back.

If I would be hugging him in excitement then he would have taunted me, but look he didn't say anything to her.

ScM- babe, are you jealous ?

Avu- Fuck! I am.

ScM- ops! You accepted it.

Avu- Shut up!

ScM- compose your expressions before those jello bitches notice you getting jealous.

Avu quickly painted a smile on her lips and said 'Happy Birthday Ms. Mehra' intentionally so that Sid and Ahana break their hug.

Huh! Finally.

But I am telling you this man have seriously have something for her. Look how he hugged her back.

ScM- stop using your brain, your jealousy is saying it all

Ahan- thanks

Ahana replied genuinely with a smile. Though seeing Sid with Avu priecked her heart for sure but she decided to chug that thought away and be happy that her friend atleast came to her birthday.

Avu took a quick glance of Ahana who was dressed in long silver dress which come till her mid thigh in the front and was floating at the back. She have did minimum makeup with smokey eyeshadow and shiny blush on her cheek bone which was highlighting her beauty.

Avu- you look beautiful

ScM- ahm someone was jealous from her a moment back

Avu- but she is actually looking beautiful. When I saw her for the first time, I still felt that she is any celeb.

Ahan- thanks, even you don't look less

Avu bit her lower lip and slightly lowered her eyelashes and mouthed a 'thankyou',
she even scolded herself for being jealous.

Ahana just tried to not focus on the fact that Sid and Avu were twinning.

Avu's outfit 👆🏻