61.The End of her First Love

Rim- I hate that fucking professor for all this stupid assignments

Reem groaned pushing the assignment pages aside and dropped her herself on the bed leisurely. Ashnoor and Avu, reciprocating Reem's reaction did the same. Krupa, who just a few minutes ago finished up with the virtual meeting, chortle on the trios behaviour.

Avu- what a man means when he calls you beautiful ?

She asked abruptly after a short span of silence, that instantly dragged the attention of the other three humans in the room. Their faces now have mixed emotions.

Ashn- that you're beautiful

Ashnoor shrugged as if Avu have asked the most stupid question in the history.

Rim- maybe he meant he likes you

Krup- or the point is.. who the man is ?

Interrupting the oblivious comments of the girls, she sprinted towards the bed taking over the duty of the-most-mature in the room. Though the girls shot Avu with questioning eyes but they didn't wait for any answer. Because they do not needed one.

Biting her lips, she drew in a deep breath before asking one of the most scandalous questions that have been messing up with her mind since hours.

Avu- does it hint of sex if he calls you beautiful after he.. he witness you naked ?

Like a lightening stroke their neck snapped to look at her, with horror and disbelief empowering their facial features. Their fixed eyes made Avu wish to get drown in pool of embarrassment and die.

Flashback
She ran into Sid when she was passing through the office corridors. Riyaz told her that he needs to accompany his boss somewhere so she decided to leave. She could decipher the surprise in his gaze when their eyes met. She had hastily pulled away from him after the awkward bubble started to lock them in.

Sid- are you now uncomfortable around me ?

The words slipped out very smoothly through his tongue though it left a bitter taste there. Even she was taken aback by his question yet she shook her head in denial.

Sid- good. Then we don't need to be awkward.

He was relieved when this time she reacted almost instantly with a nod of approval.

Sid- umm.. I wanted to tell you that.. you.. are very beautiful

Her jaw dropped eyes staring him incredulously. He wavered his gaze away from her for a moment to muster more courage. He had never complimented any woman openly.

He managed to take a few steps closer to her when he saw no sign of denial or resistance. In response she just dropped her gaze to the ground and blushed profusely. Their hearts thumping loudly inside their ribcage.

He lifted his hand inching it closer to her cheeks but the sound of footsteps made his actions halt. He had to leave hastily and she was disappointed to watch him leave. But that little moment of their have left her skin draped in goosebumps.
Flashback Ends

Avu- Does people fall in love after having sex ?

She blurted coming out of the ambage of the pros and cons. Although the second thought made her shiver yet she was pondering over it. If what she was thinking is right then she might even go for that. She desperately wanted him to reciprocate her feelings. She would die insane if another one-sided-expectations relationship added in her life.

Krup- stupid. Don't mix sex with love. I mean everyone have different opinions of and meaning for it which can vary from person to person.

She listened keenly as Krupa explained. In compare to the other three girls in the room Avu was the least experienced and knowledgeable about these love relationships.