43.Like a flash

Avu- Aunty, you know what last night I ate the porridge made by Mr. Nigam and it was so awesome.

She chirped happily and emphasised the last word. Rita chuckled on her behaviour as she was sounding no less than the teenager who talks about the speciality of their crush.

Rit- that's nothing, you will become a fan of his cooking skills once you eat more dishes made by him ?

Avu was surprised by Rita's statement and it was sure that she had eaten his hand-cooked food.

Avu pov
That simple porridge was delicious so I wonder what about the others ?

Avu- really ?

Rita nodded and continued preparing Sid's breakfast.

Rit- when we were shifting in this Mansion that time we didn't had cooks with us as earlier servants don't used to stay in the mansion. That day Mr. Nigam had prepared meal for everyone.

Her jaw dropped with this new information as she wasn't able to believe on it and moreover it can be easily guessed that number of servants would be out of fingers count.

That's so much. I mean look how insane number of servants he have.

Though I can't understand what's the need of this huge number for a single person.

Avu- why didn't you ordered anything from any restaurant ?

Rit- because Mr. Nigam thought that when he can do that then why to go for resturant. You know sehat ka khayal rakhna.(You know health conscious.)

Rita replied with a chuckle and Avu shook her head.

Avu- he is incomprehensible.

It's not difficult to guess that he is an amazing cook when on the contrary I just fuck up everything in the kitchen.

We are so poles apart.

Rit- don't worry, you will understand him with time. Jo log unhe kareeb se jaante hai unke paas kai wajah hai unki izzat karne ke liye n ki un logo ki tarah jo sirf unke paise dekhte hai. Insaan ki success to har kisi ko dikhai deti hai lekin uske peechhe ki struggle par koi dhyan nahi deta.
(don't worry, you will understand him with time.The people who knows him from closely, have numerous reasons to respect him, unlike others who just do it because he is rich. A person's success is visible to everyone, but no one pays attention to the struggle behind it.)

Rita has been working for Nigams since she was young and she have witnessed their struggles and specially Siddharth's struggle closely.

Everyone here respects him with heart not from his money. I do respect him too but it's just..
He is a rude alien nakchade(finicky) robot.

Avu- I agree, he is a very ideal person.

She said with proud grin. He had left her speechless by his moralist side many times and last night was enough to prove that that rude aura of his can't frame his courtesy.

Rit- okay, Mr. Nigam is about to reach for the breakfast so let's go.

Rita said and picked up the tray on which Sid's breakfast was kept.

Everything in the mansion work in systematic way just like him.

Robot and the robotic vibes!

Avu- how can you even call this ghas-phoos(hay-hay), breakfast ?

She made faces and followed Rita to the dining table.