59.Mess with his family and he'll be your nightmare

Well, how's the new cover ?

And if you're KTN reader and yet haven't read the last chapter then don't forget to check it out....

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Avu- I don't drink

Nishant lifted his gaze to her from the glass he was filling before.

Nis- it's just champagne

He poinetd and continued to pour the champagne in the glasses.

Avu- I-Don't-Drink

She exaggerated and quickly shot him a small smile. Nishant's eyebrows furrowed as he found her behaviour not normal but he was fast enough to mask his face with a sugar coated smile.

Nis- chill! It is just a champagne but never mind if you don't want it.

He laughed and secretly eyes to the the manager and the waiter who was standing a few feet away. As soon their gaze collided with Nishant's they quickly nodded and the manager whispered something to the waiter, on which he nodded showing the sign of obligation.

He was so engrossed in his planning and plotting and was so overconfident that he didn't notice that his actions didn't go overlooked by her. Though she tried her best to keep her expressions unaffected as he always does.

Nis- okay let's toast for your achievement

His chuckle irked her ears and she narrowed her eyes when he lifted his glass up for the toast.

Nis- come on! You can do this with your glass of water.

Though she wished to pour the whole glass on his head yet she restrained herself and clicked her glass with his for the toast. He laughed and took a sip of his champagne.

Even when he was presenting himself in the same joyful way as he used to do in previous times yet today his any movement was pushing her to edge to grab his neck and throttle it lifeless. And before all her patience could drain out she quickly chugged the whole glass of water down her throat to keep her cool.

The time was passing suffocating-ly slow and no more she could focus on what the hell was he blabbering. Her head have now started spinning and she was having difficulty in keeping her eyes open. Involuntarily her hands came forward to clutch her head and when he noticed it he stopped talking and instantly a wicked smirk took birth on his lips.

Avu- mm.. what is happ..e.pning ?

She slurred with a simple sentence and it gave him the audacity to extend the smirk. His laughter resonated in the restaurant which was oddly empty except Avu, Nishant, the manager and the waiter being there.

Nis- time to go back pretty little piece

His laughter was creepily disgusting as the creep he is. And the noise can prick up someone's ears. The ache in her head grew with his laughter. It was already obvious that the water had been spiked. Although she was being cautious but she didn't expected him to even spike the water.