50.Encounter with her father

The car pulled right in front of the posh glass entrance of Nigam Enterprises. She took a deep breath and quickly set her foot out of the car as she noticed him near the entrance. She had heard about him having a meeting in a lavish resturant, so she knew his timing to return back.

Avu- Mr. Nigam

She called out, her voice was shaky, nervousness was crawling all over her skin and palms dampened with sweat.

Avu's outfit 👆🏻

Sid's outfit 👆🏻*please imagine the buttons of his shirt closed

Sid's outfit 👆🏻
*please imagine the buttons of his shirt closed

As she have expected, the media have created great chaos everywhere. The media was suddenly blasted with different News about Sid and that unknown girl. People was going crazy about it.

He was always known for his successful achievements and his geek looks. Media tried few times to link his name with Ahana, but his distant nature never gave them anything which they can turn into something big and spicy.

Siddharth Nigam was always mentioned as a man who kept himself shunned from women and distractions. But the sudden appearance of a girl was a great blast media got about his private life and they left no chance to exaggerate it in different ways.

Sid's legs come to halt as the familiar sweet voice buzzed in his ears. He swiftly turned around to face her. Riyaz who was following Sid explaining him about the havoc going on internet, also stopped in his tracks.

As her gaze collided with his, her anxiety grew even more. She couldn't sleep properly last night and it was evident through her red eyes and the light bags under her eyes. A line suddenly drew on his forehead as he read her discreetly.

Avu pov
What if he get mad over me ?

It all happened because of my clumsiness, this commotion sprouted due to me.

Rolling her lips tightly, she took few steps towards him, staring to the ground and a frown appeared on his brows.

She was just two or three steps away from him but stopped suddenly on her way, her face paled instantly. Her heart made weird falls before she turned to look at back. Colours drained out of her face as her eyes spotted her father and her brother standing over there.