56.His Realisation

Avu- ohh my God! I'm sorry.

She quickly turned around, her hand instantly covering her eyes as she found him halfway through buttoning his shirt. She came there in rush so she didn't expected that he would still getting ready.

Avu pov
Though it wasn't like he is naked or something. And I've even seen him practically shirtless but it would be rude to stare him while he is still dressing himself.

Scm- I don't think you would have mind ogling him while he get dressed

She nods her head at her thoughts, but immediately shook it off when she realized what she was blabbering to herself.

God! You need to have a hold on your stupid thoughts.

Sid- you can turn now

His husky voice imbibes in her ear. She inhales and after composing her expressions finally moves her attention to him. And there he was standing in his all glory that again successfully caught her breath.

 And there he was standing in his all glory that again successfully caught her breath

Sid's outfit 👆🏻

Avu- hiii

She waves her hand and chuckles weirdly making his brows furrow.

Okay, I still couldn't decide that how should I behave ? Should I act that nothing happened or behave awkwardly ?

Sid- don't overthink and behave as you want

Her eyes widened on his words and mouth fell agap. She scratches her nape smiling cheekily.

I still couldn't get habituated to his magical tricks of reading my mind.

She sighs but then pouted.

How could he behave so normally ?

To her surprise, when she woke up in the morning she found him still beside her. Seeing his arms holding her securely she knew that he have held her for the whole night after she fell asleep.

A smile automatically spread across her lips recalling how she was entangled in his embrace. But she have ran out before he could wake up as she didn't knew how to face him.

Sid- don't you think you pressurize your little brain at very unnecessary places

He scoffed with a tone of disbelief in his voice. Here he was trying to keep things cool and normal between them and she is in full mood to ruin it.

Avu- haww! Watch that tone. Yesterday someone was being so sweet and chanting sorry. And look at you now.

She scoffs dramatically and shrinks her nose grumpily. He shook his head rejected-ly on her words.

Sid- still a kid

He mumbled under his breath which she couldn't hear. She raised her both eyebrows as if asking him if he said something but he chose not to answer. And it riled her up.