53.Revenge

Sid closed his eyes tightly, his grip on the either side of the steering wheel is so strong that his knuckles turned white and he was taking deep breaths. Collecting his composure, he straightened his shoulders and again the stoic impassive look took over his face while he stepped out of his car.

Though he appeared skeptically different from his usual formal outlook in just his dress shirt, with sleeves rolled till forearms and upper two buttons undone. His hair was looking like if he have ran his hand through them for several times.

The weather have turned more dire, it was clearly felt when the skin-slapping wind hits across Sid's face. The whole surrounding was pushed into darkness under the mercy of a single street lamp, which was at far end of the road.

Even though things are not clearly visible in the dark, Sid can clearly hear the rustle of the footsteps coming closer to him.

'Omg! Mr. Nigam, you had almost killed both of us.' though Sid couldn't see the expressions of the owner of the familiar voice clearly, which sounded concerned, but he could reck that the man was slightly panting.

Pinching the the bridge of his nose, Sid grabbed the collar of that man in a swift motion. Sid felt the man's balance wobbling as he staggered few steps backwards due to this sudden movement.

Sid- you can fucking stop your acting for now, Nishant. She isn't here.

Sid growled which was followed by silence of few seconds, before a loud laughter pierced the silence in the atmosphere into pieces.

Nis- brother brother, my not so dear brother.

Nishant laughed more loud and came out from the clutch of Sid.

Nis- you don't know how pity I'm feeling at you at this moment. So ridiculous that for the girl you are here, you can't tell her about me. You fear so much that she won't trust you against her dear friend.

Sid clenched his fist tightly because whatever Nishant said was right. Sid actually feared to tell her Nishant's truth because he thought she won't believe it.

Nis- tch tch tch but no doubt that little thing is pretty, and pretty easy to fool too.

Nishant retorted laughing in monotone while clicking his tongue.

Sid- she isn't a thing, you piece of scum

Nishant hissed in pain when Sid lunged over him again grabbing his collar and slammed his body against the car.

Nis- the way it is pricking you, it makes this game more interesting. She will pay for whatever you have snatched from me. I'll destroy her life and your life will be destroyed in guilt of dragging her in this.

Sid's grip grew tighter against Nishant's collar and his wicked rambling was making Sid's blood boil. It was provoking every single cell in Sid's function that Sid could feel the pressure on his chest.

Sid- shut the fuck up bastard

One Two Three Four.. four back to back punches landed directly on Nishant's stubble face. Sid's jaw was clenching and unclenching due to anger and he jerked off Nishant from his hold. Wiping away the blood from the corner of his lips, Nishant again laughed. Melancholy and venom was filled in his voice.

Nis- dad, this is just the beginning of their helplessness. We will have our revenge soon.

He yelled with wide smile on his lips while staring up at the dark sky. His words blazed Sid's anger even more that he again caught Nishant's collar and made him face him again.

Sid- you fucking don't have shame. Which revenge you douchebag is talking about ? Revenge! that your murderer father pushed my Dad from the stairs infront of my eyes.