19.She isn't my girlfriend

Soon their Car stopped inside the underground parking of a Mansion. So many media channels were outside to cover the news and entries about the party and the guests attending it.

Avu hid her face so that she can't get captured by the media. Sid didn't slided down the glass but still the media got to know of his arrival by his car.

Sidneet entered inside the party hall through a huge gate. It was also a huge mansion but not more than Sid's.

As soon Sid stepped inside everyone's attention turned to him. The concierge bowed his head politely welcoming SidNeet.

Sid was looking handsome and dashing like always and the girls of the party was drooling over him like always.

But something new which was catching everyone's eyes was the beautiful girl beside Mr. Perfect Nigam.

Avu's outfit 👆🏻

Avu's outfit 👆🏻

Sid's outfit 👆🏻

Sid's outfit 👆🏻

Yehh Sid is called as Mr. Perfect Nigam because of his perfection and punctuality.

The girls was burning in jealousy staring at the girl walking beside him with a very small gap.

Avu roamed her eyes at every direction and those girls's reactions made her roll her eyes and on the other hand Sid was like usual pretending like they don't even exist for him.

Ohh look my son is here squeeled a man between his mid forties and was wearing a business attire which was perfectly designed.

Avu pov
Son! Is he the father of this Akdoo Wild Cat ?

The man came forward and hugged Sid patting his back and Sid hugged him back. Avu was just watching everything with an artificial smile plastered over her face.

Sid- hello Mr. Mehra

Mr. Mehra chuckled breaking the hug.

Mr. M- my son we aren't on any business meeting

Sid- I mean Uncle

Sid corrected and Mr. Mehra nidded his head in satisfaction. But then his eyes went on Avu and he looked at her with a questioning eyes which Sid understood