Chapter 6

Seeing that they were getting along fine, Mrs. Mu happily said, "Are you guys done discussing? Aren't you guys going to introduce yourselves?"

The three children were stunned. Right, they hadn't introduced themselves yet! Besides Mu Yixi that was acting dumb, Mu Yiqi and Mu Yixuan both lowered their heads in embarrassment. This was because their mother had told them to do so before, but the moment they saw Mu Yixi, they forgot. In Mrs. Mu's eyes, this was disrespectful.

Mrs. Mu said, "Then, Xiao Xi, you're the oldest. You can introduce yourself first."
Mu Yixi's face flushed. He said softly, "My name is Hu...Mu Yixi. I'm six years old. Hi."
Mrs. Mu had long changed his surname.

Mu Yiqi just remembered what his mother told him. He coughed and acted proper like a little adult. "I'm Mu Yiqi and I'm also six years old. Mother said that you're five months older than me, so you're the big brother. But I think I'm the big brother. Can I not call you big brother and call you Xiao Xi instead?"

Mu Yixi glanced at Madam Mu and the latter smiled back at him. However, she didn't say anything. He thought about it before nodding. "Okay."

Mu Yixuan said in a soft voice, "I'm Mu Yixuan and I'm four years old. You can call me Xiao Xuan. Big brother Xiao Xi teddy, welcome."

"Thank you Xiao Xuan." Mu Yixi said sincerely.

Mu Yixuan sweetly smiled at him.

During their first meeting, Mu Yiqi and Mu Yixuan both had a good impression of Mu Yixi.

"You guys are all good kids. You guys have to get along and take care of each other, okay?" Mrs. Mu said softly.

"Okay!" The three children said in unison.

"I'm the oldest. I'll take care of them!" Mu Yiqi patted his chest and said responsibly.

"I'm the big brother. I will take care of my younger brother and sister." Mu Yixi thought this was hilarious, but expressed his loyalty.

Mu Yixuan huffed, "I, I..." She didn't know what to say. The smallest big brother teddy was also bigger than her. Even more, she was the youngest too and usually the one being taken care of. She normally thought that it was expected. But at this time, it made her seem pretty useless.

"Younger sister can take care of big brother teddy." Mu Yixi looked at the teddy bear in Mu Yixuan's arms and slowly said.
Mu Yixuan followed his gaze and looked at the teddy bear. When Mu Yixi thought that she would follow his words, she raised the teddy up instead. "I don't want big brother Xiao Xi's teddy bear. It's your favorite teddy. Let me return this to you. Mommy, come and pick a teddy bear just like big brother Xiao Xi with me, okay?" She looked up at Mrs. Mu.

"Of course, baby." Mrs. Mu patted her hair. Her daughter took Mu Yixi's favorite teddy. She planned on talking to her and having her hand the teddy back later on. Who knew that Mu Yixuan was more sensible than she imagined.

Mu Yixuan placed the teddy on Mu Yixi's lap and happily counted on his fingers, "I will take good care of daddy dog, mommy rabbit, big brother teddy, big brother chick, and my little rabbit...more than big brother Xiao Xi and big brother!" She puffed out her chest and acted proud as though looking to be complimented.

"Xiao Xuan is so capable." Mrs. Mu couldn't help but laugh.
Mu Yixuan stood next to Mrs. Mu, her face flushed as she twisted her body.

"It's that lively today? Can someone tell me what happened?" The mature and composed man walked in, with a slight smile as he asked.

"Daddy!" Mu Yiqi and Mu Yixuan called out in unison.

Mu Yixi raised his head and saw his birth father, Mu Jiurong, as expected. Before the man opened his mouth, he already stood by the side. However, everyone's attention was on Mu Yixi. Even more, Mu Jiurong observed him with a deep and profound gaze. Mu Yixi pretended like he didn't know, but had long recognized him. He had encountered Mu Jiurong six years in advance in this life. The other party's face didn't change much. He was still handsome and composed, acting like a gentleman. However, in reality, he was selfish, ruthless, and cold. He and Mrs. Mu and the children are from completely different worlds.