Chapter 26

"Let's welcome the new classmate, Mu Yixi!" Teacher Chen laughed and took the lead in applauding.

"Mu Yixi? There is only one word difference from Mu Yiqi's name."

"Ah, he and Mu Yiqi look alike!"

"Is he Mu Yiqi's younger brother?"

"It's strange..."

"He is so beautiful ."

Amidst the small discussion, applause broke out in the classroom, and Mu Yiqi took the shot particularly vigorously. Looking at Mu Yixi, the smile on his face was big.

After a summer vacation, Mu Yixi was no longer shy and cowardly like when he first entered Mu's house. He became confident and clear. The face similar to Mu Yiqi always smiled and looked delicate and gentle.

"Hello everyone, my name is Mu Yixi, Mu Yiqi's elder brother. I would like to ask everyone for advice in the future." Mu Yixi nodded slightly. At this moment, he calmly said his identity in front of everyone, which was completely different from the mood of the previous life. Because Mu Yiqi sincerely accepted him and treated him as an older brother, he was even proud.

Under everyone's gaze, he walked up to the seat next to Mu Yiqi and sat down. This is what Mu Yiqi strongly requested, and he has been looking forward to going to school with Mu Yixi for a long time. Mrs. Mu also worried that Mu Yixi would not be able to adapt for a while, and asked Mu Yiqi to take care of his little brother. Mu Yiqi slapped his chest and promised that he could not wait to turn into an old hen and circle around Mu Yixi. It was completely different from the attitude of dismissing Mu Yixuan as dragging oil bottles.

Throughout the class, Mu Yixi laughed and found that Mu Yiqi turned his head to look at him almost every five minutes. The teacher on the stage looked at them several times with warning, but did not say anything to reprimand. It is estimated that it was entrusted in advance. Most of the younger generation of Mu's family study in Ya'an, and the family pays great attention to Ya'an, and there must be a lot of force behind them.

As soon as the bell rang after class, Mu Yiqi couldn't wait to ask Mu Yixi: "Xiaoxi, how do you feel? Do you understand what the teacher said?" The tone was a little cautious, as if Mu Yixi didn't speak well, he immediately reportMu Yixi to Mrs. Mu.

This overwhelming sense of responsibility makes people dumbfounding.

"Well, I'm fine, I can understand everything." Mu Yixi said: "If I don't understand, I will ask you later."

"No problem." Mu Yiqi said broadly, "You Just ask me. If I don't understand, let's ask the teacher together."

"Good." Mu Yixi nodded obediently.

Mu Yiqi was satisfied. This Little brother is not hard to bring! <( ̄︶ ̄)>"Hey, see who's here?" Feng Kun came over with Fang Wei, his chubby follower, he cried out strangely.

"Feng Kun, what are you doing here?" Mu Yiqi frowned and said impatiently. The unpleasant contact during the summer vacation made his relationship with Feng Kun even worse. They also had a fight!

"Hello, Xiao Kun." Mu Yixi smiled and said hello: "It's been a long time."

Somehow, Feng Kun saw his smiling face, and his body suddenly began to ache. After fighting with Qin He, Mu Yixi, and Mu Yiqi that time, his whole body was in pain for several days. His mother Zhong Ruizhen thought he was sick and was so scared to death, she dragged him to do countless examinations. Although it proved to be okay afterwards, Feng Kun suffered a lot. Feng Kun firmly believed that Mu Yixi had caused him to be like this, but Zhong Ruizhen only regarded it as a grudge against Mu Yixi and promised to show him goodshow in the future, but she didn't believe his rhetoric at all, making Feng Kun extremely depressed.