Chapter 71

On Saturday night, Mu Yixi came to the banquet with Lin Pei'er dressed up in his arms.

The host of the banquet, Feng Kun and his fiancee Hu Anqi, no, they should be called Wei Anqi now, and they smiled and greeted them.

"You are here." Feng Kun nodded. Feng Kun, who is twenty years old, looks like a young talent, but the corner of his eyes suspended, giving him a sense of arrogance. He is also a student of Ya'an University, but he basically just walks through the field and rarely goes back to school. Because he started a real estate company, he started to speculate on the land and then changed hands. After two years of prosperous work, he now intends to get involved in the development business. Among his peers in the circle, he is considered a rare leader, and Mu Yiqi and others, who are still steadfast in the family business, appear to be less determined.

"Brother Xi, sister Peier." Wei Anqi snuggled up next to Feng Kun, calling with a sweet smile.

Sometimes Mu Yixi also had to admire Hu Qin and Wei Anqi for their drills. In the past six months, they can be said to be proud of the spring breeze. The "Uncle Wei" Wei Dong who Mu Yixi explored before was originally a rich Hong Kong businessman. Hu Qin somehow got on line with him, became his mistress for more than ten years, and gave him a daughter. Wei Dong and his ex-wife divorced a year ago, and six months ago, Hu Qin's mother and daughter were converted, and they settled down in Xin'an City. At this time, the status of Hong Kong businessmen was very popular in China, and Hu Qin and Wei Anqi became the upstarts of Xin'an City. When the news that Qin He and Mu Yixuan became a couple spread in Ya'an, Feng Kun was so angry that he almost had a fight with Qin He. Wei Anqi quietly became Feng Kun's little lover. Feng Kun was originally with her just for fun, but when Wei Anqi's identity changed, Zhong Ruizhen asked him to be engaged to Wei Anqi.

Regardless of how people in the circle talked, Hu Qin and Wei Anqi gradually gained a foothold through Wei Dong and Feng's family.

Mu Yixi and Lin Pei'er had a few words with the unmarried couple. Feng Kun said, "Mu Yixi, let's talk."

Lin Pei'er consciously dragged Wei Anqi, who wished to stick to Feng Kun to show her ownership: " An Qi, is this f&y new product with you? Come and let me see..."

Wei Anqi dared to instigate Mu Yixi, but was a little lacking in confidence to a family like Lin Peier. Lin Peier praised her and made her happy for a long time. After hearing this, she was unwilling to let Feng Kun go, and followed Lin Peier away.

Feng Kun picked up two glasses of red wine from the passing waiter and handed it to Mu Yixi. He asked in a familiar tone, "Why didn't Xiaoxuan come?" They were not pleasing to the eye, let alone getting along with Mu Yixi, an illegitimate son he despised. But Wei Anqi became his girlfriend, and her relationship with Mu Yixi is not a secret. It was learned from Wei Anqi that Mu Yixi was coveting the Mu family, and that the usual gentleness and respectfulness were all illusions, and Feng Kun always felt that Mu Yixuan belonged to him. Feng Kun will accept Wei Anqi, one of the reasons is that she and Mu Yixuan are both sisters of Mu Yixi's blood. Feng Kun, who could not get Mu Yixuan, had an unspeakable obsession with Mu Yixuan. Wei Anqi's identity gave him a strange satisfaction. Of course, it is impossible to expect Feng Kun, the romantic young master, to treat his fiancee to the end. Although the identities of Hu Qin and Wei Anqi have been elevated, Feng Kun still has a lot of romantic debts outside, just like Wei Dong. This is why Wei Anqi stared at him closely. However, because of experience problems, Wei Anqi is more able to accept Feng Kun's love than ordinary daughters. What she strives to ensure is her "main room" status. For this reason, Mu Yixi often bothered him to beat Feng Kun as his eldest brother-in-law. Even though Mu Yixi was "entrusted", he just smiled at Feng Kun. Feng Kun put his heart to heart again with him.