Chapter 59

When the group reached the top of the mountain, they were sweating and panting.

However, the scenery at the top of the mountain is quite good, the mountains are fully green, the breeze is blowing, the fragrance of flowers and plants is tangy, there is a small pool not far away, the side of the pool is covered with moss, and the water is crystal clear. Looking far away, the city shrank into a small ball, and no longer heard the noise and noise, They felt a sense of comfort.

Lunch is a picnic barbecue suggested by Mu Yixi. The grill, tableware and ingredients were taken to the designated place by the staff of the hot spring hotel in advance, and they would cook it by themselves when they climbed up.

The young masters and daughters present live a life of dignity. Although barbecue is considered to have been eaten, it is the kind that is cooked by others, specially selected and sold, and then brought to the table for them to eat. It's the first time to do it yourself, because it feels so novel, everyone is eager to try.

As the proponent, Mu Yixi used a well-understood authority to distribute work. The task of burning charcoal was assigned to Qin He, and Mu Yiqi was responsible for cleaning up weeds and leaves, Yan Yu moved tables and stools, and the two girls washed and set tableware.

Feng Weiming...

"Sit and rest for a while, see you are tired..." Mu Yixi said softly, taking out a tissue and wiping his smooth forehead like a heirloom.

The cool and sweat-free Feng Weiming: "..."

"Brother is partial!" Mu Yixuan pretended not to say.

Mu Yixi turned her head and smiled: "Xiaoxuan also rest for a while and ask Qin He to do your share." Mu Yixuan immediately lashed out at him with a look of "Brother is too bad". Everyone can see that Mu Yixi is deliberately tossing Qin He, specially entrusting him with the task of burning charcoal. And Qin He was striving for performance, pulling up his sleeves and working without a word. He would definitely be happy to ask Qin He to take over Mu Yixuan's "work". But Mu Yixuan felt sorry for Qin He, and her brother couldn't help her when she recruited him. How could she burden her boyfriend?

Mu Yixuan held the barbecue fork obediently to clean it. Passing by Qin He, whose hands were dark with the charcoal stove, she smiled sweetly at him. Qin He's eyes sparkled, and he became more motivated.

Mu Yiqi took a handful of dried leaves and put them across between them: "I heard that this will burn faster, I'll add it!" As he said, he threw all the leaves into the stove, a mess.

Qin He looked at him, Mu Yiqi smiled and didn't smile, embarrassed that he just fell out of love and couldn't stand the stimulation of the abused dog. Qin He lowered his head and continued to work in silence.

Upon seeing this, Mu Yixuan smiled and stepped on Mu Yiqi severely, and walked to Qin He's side to accompany him.

The bigger Qin He is, the more cold and tough his appearance and temperament are. He doesn't like to talk because it is the time of the change of voice, but he never gives a cold face to Mu Yixuan. He whispered: "It's dirty here, don't Come here and take a rest." Qin He longed for a lovely sister when he was young, and when Mu Yixuan became his sister, he didn't want her to be his only sister. Qin He understood that his mind was much earlier than Mu Yixuan, and the girl who he had been in love with for a long time finally became his girlfriend. He knew that Mu Yixuan admired Mu Yixi's elder brother, he had to work hard to do better than Mu Yixi, let Mu Yixuan only look at him!

"Not Dirty, I will accompany you too." Mu Yixuan said.

Qin He's eyes softened instantly. The two looked at each other, their eyes were tangled up, unable to penetrate the others.