Chapter 76

"Your coffee." Mu Yiqi put his hand-made coffee in front of Feng Weiming.

After being beaten by Feng Weiming, Mu Yiqi was much more honest, and Xiao Qi couldn't put on the airs for questioning. But in any case, Mu Yiqi wanted to talk to Feng Weiming, so the two came to the coffee shop that Mu Yiqi often visits. Mu Yiqi's coffee brewing skills were developed here.

The person who brought Mu Yiqi over at the beginning was Yan Yu. Yan Yu is always very good at all kinds of elegant things, and Mu Yiqi thinks that without him, he would not be a very strange person.

Knowing that Feng Weiming was picking up his mouth, Mu Yiqi made a cup of Blue Mountain for him by himself.

Feng Weiming smelled the taste and had already distinguished the good from the bad. He picked up the coffee and took a quiet sip: "Yes."

"My brother likes cappuccino." Mu Yiqi said, Feng Weiming frowned immediately. Wrinkled his eyebrows.

In fact, Feng Weiming hates sweetness. Mu Yixi, a bastard who once drank a full cup of cappuccino, came over and kissed him immediately. He didn't pay attention for a moment, and indirectly tasted the sweet and greasy milk smell. At that time, he almost lost his mind. ——This is still one of the black histories that Feng Weiming does not want to recall.

Mu Yiqi misunderstood Feng WeiMing's expression, Does Feng Weiming dislike hearing about Mu Yixi so much? But the one who left without saying a word was Feng Weiming!

Mu Yiqi thought this way, and asked the same: "Mingming, don't you like my brother?" They were so good back then. Mu Yiqi had been used as light bulbs for so long and was almost blinded by them. Especially Mu Yixi, as a "boyfriend", absolutely nothing to say. Mu Yiqi felt that if he were a girl, he would definitely be infatuated by Mu Yixi.

Feng Weiming was expressionless. How should he answer this question? Saying that he likes it seems weak, and there is no need to admit it in front of Mu Yiqi. Say you don't like it? He rolled in the sheets with Mu Yixi not long ago, and according to the current development trend, it is estimated that they will continue to roll in the future. He rolls the sheets with someone he doesn't like. Who is this insulting his IQ?

"You can't control it." Feng Weiming said.

"What is it that I can't control?" Mu Yiqi fights the injustice for Mu Yixi: "Two years ago, you dumped my brother for no reason and left. You have bring a girlfriend to make him sad when he comes back. Feng Weiming Are you not embarrassed?"

"Unhappy, sad?" Feng Weiming repeated Mu Yiqi's words again, suspecting that he and Mu Yiqi did not know the same person. The one who dragged him to bed as soon as he came back? Will words like "sad" and "unhappy" have something to do with him? Mu Yixi was really sad, and others should cry bitterly, but he was tossed. Although Feng Weiming hasn't reached this level, the dark losses he has eaten with such a boyfriend are not less than others. The reason why he didn't really break up was that Mu Yixi's nostalgic tenderness and consideration were more hateful than him.

Mu Yiqi sighed: "My brother is so cute and miserable for you."

When Feng Weiming heard such an indirect "confession", he was not moved but pity at the first time. His cousin was so confused by Mu Yixi that he would come to such a "deafening" conclusion. Although Mu Yixi's usual deeds are really confusing, it is so confusing to Mu Yiqi... ...

Feng Weiming needs to control his facial expressions so as not to twitch.

"First, I did not dump Mu Yixi. Second, Liang Wanyue is not my girlfriend." Feng Weiming said lightly. Even when he deliberately angered Yixi, he was only going to talk about "female friends" instead of "girlfriends." There are some misleading words, Mu Yixi can say without pressure, but Feng Weiming is not. His principle is stronger than Mu Yixi, and the situation at that time does not allow Feng Weiming to continue to provoke. After all, Mu Yixi has already shown Very concerned, he went on to say that the person who was in the wrong became him, and then Mu Yixi had another excuse to "punish" him.