Chapter 37

Hearing the door knock,Feng Weiming opened the door, and immediately close it!

"You don't have to do this every time." Mu Yixi complained, walked in with the door panel, and climbed onto Feng Weiming's bed familiarly.

The bed was sealed by Weiming, and Mu Yixi slept warmly, and Mu Yixi lay in. The chill that had been coming along just now was completely dissipated, and he was so comfortable that he almost groaned.

Seeing Feng Weiming's stern face, his eyes fiercely, Mu Yixi beckoned, and said warmly: "Come here, be careful of cold."

Feng Weiming still glared at him fiercely .

Mu Yixi said, "I apologize to you for what happened before. I am in a bad mood and angered you. Master mingming please forgive me?"

He said sincerely. Tonight, He saw Gu Ling at the wedding banquet first, and then met Hu Qin and Hu Anqi, which was really beyond his expectation. They evoked many bad memories of him and made him deeply feel the shadow of the prosperity of the Mu family. However, he lacked strength and couldn't do anything at all. When he was extremely depressed, Feng Weiming just hit the muzzle. Mu Yixi couldn't control it for a while and lost his temper at him.

Feng Weiming had never been the one to be obedient, so Now he has a cold face and ignored him, completely neglecting him when he returned home.

Feng Weiming's unilateral act of chilling Mu Yixi often happened, and it was usually because Mu Yixi deliberately or unintentionally did something to provoke Feng Weiming. But after a while, the two will speak again. Over time, everyone did not take it seriously.

But Mu Yixi knew it was different this time. If he don't say things in time, Feng Weiming will not easily forgive him.

Moreover, to be honest and ridiculous, since the first life, Mu Yixi can really speak with the mentality and method of his twenties, Feng Weiming is the only one...

For this, Mu Yixi does not want to offended Feng Weiming

"Speak clearly." Feng Weiming asked for an explanation.

"Come here first. Don't make trouble with your health." Mu Yixi patted the pillow. Under his leadership, Feng Weiming lay down on the bed with Mrs. Mu (telling a story at night), Mu Yiqi (with the courage to tease Mingming with his little brother), and Mu Yixuan (join the fun), and went to Mu's old house during the Spring Festival Over the night, Feng Weiming and Mu Yixi and Mu Yiqi slept together separately, and the bottom line was touch back to back, and the habit of cleanliness was much milder than before. Even Mu Yixi occasionally crawled on his bed uninvited, and Feng Weiming could barely endure it.

Feng Weiming: "Who is making trouble?" He was unwilling to climb onto the bed. Even if he and Mu Yixi were lying on the same bed, there was a section in the middle, indicating that the line was drawn.

Mu Yixi couldn't know weather to laugh or cry, and habitually tucked him in a quilt, and wrapped the people tightly, before slowly repeating: "What you saw tonight, you want to help me keep it secret."

"Why?" Feng Wei Ming asked.

"As you can see, one of them is my biological mother and the other is my half-sister." Mu Yixi said: "They came to me for another purpose. I need to know their purpose. I don't want my mother to worry ."

"What can you do?" Feng Weiming was very suspicious. He is just talking about things. Now they are all students in a closed boarding school, staying at school every Friday. When returning to Yilianyuan on the weekend, Mrs. Mu will look at them. If Mu Yixi's biological mother and younger sister did not live in Yilianyuan, it would be almost impossible for them to see Mu Yixi without being disturbed.