Chapter 91

Mu Jiurong was awakened by the touch on his face.

He opened his eyes, his eyes were lost for only a second, and immediately turned to clear and sharp.

Then he saw Xu Qingli. The woman was touching his face just now, looking obsessed, but as soon as he opened his eyes and looked at her, she retracted her hand like a fire and looked at him carefully and nervously.

Mu Jiurong was disgusted in his heart, ignored her, and began to check his condition and the surrounding environment.

He was lying on a bed with his hands and feet handcuffed at the end of the bed, making it difficult to move. The room he was in was clean and spacious, and it looked like an independent house in a mid-range community.

Mu Jiurong was kidnapped while going to the bathroom. When he walked out of the cubicle, he saw Xu Qingli who shouldn't have appeared in the men's bathroom. It was just this distraction. He was strangled from behind and used B. I covered my mouth and nose with an ether towel and lost consciousness after a while.

Mu Jiurong is the patriarch of the Mu family. He was born with a golden spoon since he was a child. He has a valuable status. The security measures around him have always been meticulous. Unexpectedly, this age was still capsized in the gutter and was caught by a woman he had already left behind.

Mu Jiurong's face was very gloomy. Having experienced Hu Qin's design many years ago, he was extremely disgusted with this kind of personnel beyond his control, especially women who did not do good things in the name of liking him.

Knowing that Xu Qingli was interested in him and almost killed his son and daughter, Mu Jiurong felt sick to her. If he hadn't cared about his mother, he would have just expel her from Mu's family. Later, she got married and had children, and came back in peace. Mu Jiurong thought she had put away her wishful thinking. Unexpectedly, her mind was always there, and she was waiting for the opportunity to deal with him!

Thinking that Mu Yixi had reminded him to pay attention to Xu Zhao, Mu Jiurong didn't believe it at first, but he was very suspicious, dug a hole in silence, and waited for Feng's and Mu's inner ghosts to jump. The result is still unknown, but how much does Xu Zhao know about Xu Qingli's behavior as her brother?

Mu Jiurong was in a bad mood, even if he was tied up on the bed and could not move, his aura was very compelling. Xu Qingli admires him, but she instinctively feels timid when facing Young Master Mu and her former boss. And in truth, they don't spend much time together in private. Xu Qingli always hoped that he saw her well and really liked her.

But Mu Jiurong kept silent, and Xu Qingli couldn't bear it. She gently said, "Brother Jiurong, are you hungry? I've prepared a meal..."

Mu Jiurong's eyes sharpened!

Because Xu Qingli's posture and tone are all like Mrs. Mu. She is deliberately imitating Mrs. Mu!

Xu Qingli doesn't have the beauty and demeanor of Mrs. Mu. Such imitation is tantamount to impersonating Mrs. Mu's face.

Although Mu Jiurong has always felt that Mrs. Mu is a bit too kind and credulous, there is no doubt that her character is noble, and Mu Jiurong has never tried to change her. Now Xu Qingli imitated Mrs. Mu, thinking that this would impress him, making Mu Jiurong irritated: "Shut up! Put your pretense away!" Xu Qingli shrank, tilted her head to look at him, a little happy and a little confused: "What's the matter? You don't like me learning Fangzhen, right?" She breathed a sigh of relief: "I knew you didn't like her, she just took advantage of being able to marry you... If I could marry you, Be Your wife, you will also like me..."

Mu Jiurong smiled coldly. Fang Zhen is his wife, how could he not like her? If you don't like her, won't he be tired of facing her for more than 20 years. Change to Xu Qingli? She has no such qualifications!