Chapter 94

"Mu Yixi, you know that I am always arrogant, but this time, I must admit that I am not capable enough." In the small room, Ling Ge removed his pretence in front of others, revealing a delicate, pale and immature face . A man who is nearly forty years old has a ten-year-old face that is always painful for Ling Ge. Although he is used to pretending to be for his own safety, another reason is that he does not want others to see his tender face. He feels that customers will definitely not do business with him when they see his face.

Brother Ling couldn't say when his relationship with Mu Yixi began to improve. Only when Mu Yixi even injected capital into his "company" did he have a special sense of awakening. It's a pity that Mu Yixi is not the kind of person who can easily leave it behind. Brother Ling had no choice but to accept the fact that he had become a "special detective for Mu Yixi".

Mu Yixi's lover Feng Weiming was missing. He found him as soon as he knew, and he did his best to help. But this time is obviously different from the previous two disappearance cases. The previous two disappearance cases can be said to be traceable, but this time it was not. Feng Weiming seemed to have disappeared out of thin air.

He did buy a ticket to France, but it was not him who boarded the plane. According to the person who boarded the plane with Feng Weiming's boarding pass, Feng Weiming personally gave him the boarding pass, saying that there was a temporary need to cancel the trip. The man urgently needed to go back to France because of something at home, and Feng Weiming's generosity helped him a lot.

This person's remarks have been verified and there is nothing suspicious. The only useful information he provided was that when Feng Weiming gave him his boarding pass, he was accompanied by a young man. When the two stood together, they didn't feel like friends.

This cannot rule out the possibility of Feng Weiming being held hostage.

Ling's people are hacking into the airport's surveillance system, trying to retrieve the video at that time. But Mu Yixi had a hunch that it would be useless to find the young man who "accompanied" Feng Weiming as a boarding pass.

Mu Yixi's head was in a mess, and for the first time he tasted anxious. When Mu Yiqi disappeared, because he knew it in his heart, he didn't realize the mood at this moment.

Brother Ling's showdown disappointed him. At present, the most useful one in his hands is Ling Ge's team.

"You calm down first. We must figure out why your lover was kidnapped. Does he have an enemy? Or, who can threaten him if he
catches him?" Mu Yixi's ten fingers were deeply inserted in his hair, at this moment he suddenly realized that he didn't know enough about Feng Weiming. Except for him and Mu's family, Feng Weiming had no friends or enemies. He had no idea. He always thinks that they will spend a lot of time together in the future and can take it slowly. He did not expect that Feng Weiming would suddenly disappear. This kind of thing had never happened in the previous life. Feng Weiming has always been good...

"Feng, this can be investigated. Catch the person who can threaten him, one is Mu Jiu Qing, one is me." Mu Yixi said in a deep voice. Probably only the two of them were willing to pay a high price for Feng Weiming.

He would rather the other party kidnapped Feng Weiming for money, so at least his chances of being alive would be much higher.

Brother Ling said, "Mu Jiuqing's side, you'd better keep in touch with him." The people on Mu Jiuqing's side are not fuel-efficient lamps either. It stands to reason that people on both sides should work together to avoid doing wasteful work. But looking at Mu Yixi's performance, it doesn't seem like a good talker over there.

"I know." Mu Yixi continued to call Mu Jiuqing, but Mu Jiuqing never answered: "Damn it!" Mu Yixi recalled the last words Feng Weiming said to him over and over again. Feng Weiming is so smart, what he said while being held hostage should not be as simple as what he said.

Feng Weiming said: Mu Yixi, I have an emergency and need to go back to France...

I have an emergency and need to go back to France... I need to

go back to France...

France...

France! ! !

Mu Yixi fiercely dialed Mu Jiuqing's phone number over and over again!

Mu Jiuqing finally got overwhelmed and answered the phone. His voice was severely gloomy: "You better say something useful." "France!" Mu Yixi said: "The person who took away Mingming is someone he knows and he knew in France. But the other party is not in France now! "

Feng Weiming lived in France for a long time. He lived for a long time when he was a child. At that time, out of security considerations, Mu Jiuqin checked his whereabouts and friends and other information clearly, and it was impossible for Feng Weiming to have affair with others to the point where he needed to be kidnapped. Later, even if Feng Weiming returned to France, his stay was very short. He studied in the United States. Then, it can only be Mu Jiuqing's reason. In this way, the scope of the investigation is greatly reduced.

"Okay, I'll look in this direction." Mu Jiuqing said decisively: "Notify me immediately if You think of it!"

Mu Yixi took a deep breath: "Yeah."

At the same time, Feng Weiming was silently eating lunch.

The person opposite him looked at him with some distress. From the moment he brought Feng Weiming to this half-mountain villa, Feng Weiming closed his mouth and said nothing, not curious or shocked. Faced with this kind of cold violence, there is no way to beat and scold them.

But in fact, Feng Weiming was already angry.

The first object of anger is Mu Yixi. This is said to belong to his boyfriend. He was threatened and made such a stiff phone call. Mu Yixi didn't even react at all! Ask him not to ask, that is to say, tell him to be careful on the way. After five days, there was no call to greet him! What kind of boyfriend is this?

The second object of anger is the person behind the scenes who brought him to this remote place-the ambiguous object of his adoptive father, his neighbor uncle in France, and Edmund, who has known each other for more than ten years and has paralyzed lower limbs. Edmund Chen, the Chinese name is Chen Fu!

The man actually said to him straightforwardly: "Hey, mingming , let me introduce myself, I am your father, biological father, Chen Fu."

Feng Weiming wanted to grab the lamp next to him and threw it over!

Perhaps his eyes were too bloody. On the first day, after Chen Fu introduced himself, he left a pile of thick materials and walked out of Feng Weiming's sight.

Feng Weiming didn't look at it, and the information was intact.

Chen Fu had to tell him a story from the next day.

Once upon a time, there was a happy family of three, the husband and wife were loving, and they had one son. The husband was born as a poor boy, and after struggling for a little bit of his life, he finally made some achievements and got his own company. But when her husband was most proud of it, Mu Shi came. In order to compete for market share, Mu Shi used some methods. The husband's company had no backing or backstage, and the funds were not enough, so it was quickly overthrown like quicksand. The family went from being wealthy to millions in debt. The husband couldn't stand the excitement, so he drove down the cliff with his wife and son. The two couples died on the spot, leaving a son who became disabled.

The disabled son was taken to live in France by a grandfather who had never seen him before. It turned out that my grandfather was a French-Chinese, rich family, and old-fashioned. He has a son and a daughter, and his daughter chooses to go back to study in the country. He wants to see his father's hometown. Unexpectedly, he fell in love with him in China and fell in love with a poor boy. The father strongly opposed, and the daughter insisted on going her own way, and the father and daughter broke up. For so many years, the daughter has been insisting on not going home and living with her husband and son. It wasn't until the news of his daughter's death that his father returned to China heartbroken and brought back his only grandson.

After this incident, my grandson was greatly stimulated, suffering from severe ptsd (post-traumatic stress disorder), and the only thing he insisted on was

revenge.