Chapter 46

After Xu Qingli went abroad, Mu Yixi felt an undercurrent rising in Mu's house, but it quickly subsided.

Including Yi LiYuan and Mu's old house, the servants who were able to get close were sorted out, and a few of them quietly disappeared, putting on new faces that were more respectful and cautious.

The atmosphere of the whole Mu's house is solemn. But Mu Yixi felt that even the air was fresher. His care can finally step down and become a carefree child.

Soon after, Mu Yixi, Mu Yiqi and Weiming to usher in their entrance examinations.

Ya'an Primary School will participate in the city's unified entrance examination. Ya'an Secondary Schools, students that fail to pass will not be admitted. About one-fifth of the remaining vacancies will be recruited by students with average family background but outstanding performance.

Mu Yixi and all three of them were promoted to the High School Affiliated to Ya'an with excellent results. Among them, Feng Weiming ranked first in the city. In view of his level, the school asked Mrs. Mu and Feng Weiming if they would skip a grade. Mrs. Mu respected Feng Weiming's decision, and Feng Weiming didn't want so shake his head.

After entering junior high school, the three brothers of the Mu family and Qin He, who also successfully entered the school, were still placed in the same dormitory. The "Four prince of School" of Ya'an Primary School became the "Four Prince of School" of Ya'an Secondary School. They stood out in a row, and they were very eye-catching wherever they went.

Less than two months after school started, Mu Yiqi received the first love letter in his life.

He was stunned! Shy! Come on!

Because Mingming's popularity is similar (Feng Weiming is the most sought after because of the highest appearance value, the little girls can't help but blush when they see him), he received the love letter, but his brother, Mingming, and his friend (Qin He) did not receive it. . <( ̄︶ ̄)> Mu Yiqi's self-esteem, self-confidence, vanity is greatly satisfied, and he feels that he is a big step ahead!

Mu Yiqi happily returned a letter to the other party very seriously, and then stayed away from the female classmate ever since. = =

Because he was so embarrassed. When Mu Yiqi thought that other female classmates liked him and wanted to be his girlfriend, he was so shy that he didn't know what to do. He would not squint when he accidentally glanced at her, and his body was stiff.

The female classmate received a reply and wrote "Mum and brother said that it is wrong to have a puppy love", "We should focus on studying", "You are good but I am sorry that I can't have a girlfriend for the time being", and then look at Mu Yiqi's ruthless rejection face , Jealously rushed to the team of small partners and cried, not daring to approach Mu Yiqi anymore.

Mu Yixi, who was staring at the female classmates' various conspiracy theories about climbing the dragon and the phoenix, was confused by the children's innocent and young feelings.

But Mu Yixi felt relieved too early.

Mu Yiqi, who was in the first grade of junior high school, was also shy because of a love letter. In the third grade of junior high school, Mu Yiqi entered a rebellious period and fell in love early!

"......It's Wei Weiwei from Class 3, special enrollment." One of Mu Yiqi's friends, Fu Yunzhao said in a low voice.

Mu Yixi was sitting on the steps. At the age of fifteen, he jumped to 1.75 meters tall. He was tall and slender, with good-looking appearance, steady and gentle temperament, and he seemed to be a good-tempered gentleman.

Mu Yiqi's friends liked Mu Yiqi, but somehow they were afraid of Mu Yixi. When Mu Yixi found them something happened, almost no one would say no to him.

After entering junior high school, although students still live on campus, they are no longer as restricted and closed as they were in elementary school, and they can freely enter and exit the school gate. Mu Yixi and Mu Yiqi also start to have different areas of activity.

Mu Yiqi joined the school's football team, continued to sweat on the green field, and once wanted to take this as a career. However, he and Mu Yixi have been in contact with Mu's practice since they were twelve years old. The Mu family has high hopes for him. Mu Yiqi also knows that this idea is not realistic and has never mentioned it in public. The love for football has become so enthusiastic as if there is no tomorrow, so that afterwards, he was too hard to fight, and injured the tendons in his legs, completely insulated from the profession.

Mu Yixi and Feng Weiming chose taekwondo in their spare time. Compared to hobbies, they are more inclined to substantive things that can enhance their personal strength. Mu Yixi and Feng Weiming are each other's best opponents. Of course, compared to Feng Weiming's spare no effort, Mu Yixi would occasionally give in to him. This is based on the fact that Feng Weiming is always unable to beat him, and Feng Weiming is more persistent in learning. If he can't win all the time, he will practice harder and harder. Mu Yixi had a hunch that when Feng Weiming could really beat him, he would definitely not end well. Therefore, Mu Yixi decisively chose to pretend to lose and coax people.

Mu Yixi couldn't follow Mu Yiqi to watch him, so naturally he had to find a way to grasp Mu Yiqi's movements.

Mu Yiqi's friends became the god of retribution.

This matter was also approved by Mu Yiqi.

If you don't agree, Mu Yiqi just learned that when his friends "informed" Mu Yixi, smoke came out of his head and asked Mu Yixi with a dark face.

Mu Yixi's tears came to the ground: "Sorry, Xiaoqi, but I am the elder brother, and I have the responsibility to take care of my younger siblings. I don't know what you're doing, I'm worried, so I can't help but ask everyone, I don't interfere with you, I just need to know... You are Xiaoxuan's brother, and you have to take care of Xiaoxuan, do you know how she is today? Balabala..."

Mu Yi who hasn't seen his brother crying for many years is feeling weak: "Well, brother, if you want to ask, just ask!"

Surrendering...

Mu Yixi honestly asked Mu Yiqi's friends to report on his movements regularly.

However, Mu Yiqi covered the issue of premature love tightly. Fu Yunzhao also knew it by coincidence. He saw Mu Yiqi secretly taking people to the movies, and he checked it before verifying it, and then he told him immediately.

"I see, thank you very much." Mu Yixi nodded to Fu Yunzhao.

"It doesn't matter, it's not right to fall in love early. Xi Shao, you also care about Qi Shao." Fu Yunzhao was quite good at talking.

They would have to lean against Mu Yixi with Mu Yiqi on their backs. If Mu Yiqi is the kind of person who you tell him that he needs help and he will try his best to help, then Mu Yixi will be made silent if he provokes him, but he will be irresistible if he helps him. The way to return favors to people. There is more than cleverness, but they are truly brotherly, and they are always right. For Mu Yiqi's good, and for his own good, choosing Mu Yixi is undoubtedly smarter.

Fu Yunzhao reported to Mu Yixi and left, showing briskness from his back.

Feng Weiming, who opened his book to read, watched coldly, and said to Mu Yixi: "Don't you think you have too much control?"

After taking Xu Qingli away, after a few years of briskness, after contacting Mu yixi with Mu yixi's practice, he changed again. It's completely the adult's way of doing things, racking my brains not to rob Mu Yiqi's half of the light, for Mu Yiqi to work secretly, not even the slightest benefit... and Feng Weiming is related to Mrs. Mu and Mu Yiqi ,Mu Yixuan, Feng Weiming naturally hoped that their three mothers and sons would have a good life, so he was once wary of Mu Yixi's existence. After looking at it for so many years, Feng Weiming believed in Mu Yixi's sincerity, but gradually felt that he had done too much.

This is not as simple as it really is.

It's more like treating them well as the purpose and meaning of his own existence.

Such selfless dedication is quite inconsistent with Mu Yixi's own character.