Chapter 30

Feng Weiming has a high fever.

The snow-white skin was red from the fever, his eyes were closed tightly, and the small lump, fragile and stubborn, shrank in Jiang Xinyu's arms.

Mu Jiuqing's female assistant, Jiang Xinyu, came in with this-looking Feng Weiming, and Mu Jiurong and Mrs. Mu were shocked! They didn't even change their clothes, and hurriedly gather their pajamas and came over.

After probing Feng Weiming's forehead, Mrs. Mu hurriedly called for a doctor.

Mu Jiurong asked: "What happened? What happened to JiuQing?"

Jiang Xinyu said: "The third master is outside."

Mu Jiurong: "Why didn't you come in?"

Jiang Xinyu shook her head helplessly. Mu Jiurong frowned and went out to find him.

Seeing Jiang Xinyu's face full of fatigue, Mrs. Mu asked her to put Feng Weiming on the sofa. Jiang Xinyu directly hugged Feng Weiming and sent it to Mrs. Mu's arms. Mrs. Mu was a little surprised but hurriedly picked up and hugged him into her arms.

This movement caused Feng Weiming's eyelids to rise. He saw that it was Mrs. Mu, and closed his eyes again without rejection.

Mrs. Mu looked up and saw Jiang Xinyu's complicated expression.

The doctor came soon to diagnose and treat Feng Weiming. After receiving an injection and taking medicine, he settled Feng Weiming in the room he had previously lived in. Mrs. Mu pulled over Jiang Xinyu and asked, "What happened?"

Jiang Xinyu hesitated, then shook his head: "I don't know the details. I only know that the young master and the third master fought. The young master is stubborn and refuses to talk to the third master. "

It is not unusual for children and adults to be fought. It sounds like a trivial matter.

But this time is different. Feng Weiming is an excellent child. Mu Jiuqing has carefully raised him for more than two years and treats him as his own son. Feng Weiming respects and relies on this adoptive father. Usually Mu Jiuqing loves to tease him, he is really annoyed, but he just ignores Mu Jiuqing for a while, so he won't be really angry. But this time, I don't know what happened, and the two father and son are extremely stiff. Feng Weiming even wanted to leave his home in France, but Mu Jiuqing was unsure. He shut himself in the room on a hunger strike without saying a word. Mu Jiuqing became angry, and his temper turned up ,forcefully feed him. Feng Weiming had little strength and didn't resist, but he spit out as much as possible, and he abruptly became ill.

When Jiang Xinyu was called by Mu Jiuqing in a hurry, she heard Feng Weiming say to Mu Jiuqing who wanted to get close to him: "Go away, you are sick."

Mu Jiuqing stayed on the spot, revealing Jiang Xinyu. Tired and sad face that she never seen before.

Then Mu Jiuqing asked her to take Feng Weiming back to China to find Mrs. Mu.

But because he was really uneasy, Mu Jiuqing also followed. Just to prevent Feng Weiming from seeing him making trouble again, he just fell behind instead of appearing in front of Feng Weiming.

These Jiang Xinyu didn't know how to tell Mrs. Mu.

Mrs. Mu was extremely considerate. Seeing Jiang Xinyu's expression on her face, she didn't ask any more questions. She gently said, "You are also tired. I have prepared a room for you. You should go to rest first. I will watch mingming."

Mu Jiuqing cares about his son most, and he can't watch it personally. Jiang Xinyu naturally wanted to watch Feng Weiming for him. He could only stay cheeky for the night, but if he left it to Mrs. Mu, it is estimated that Mu Jiuqing would not be worried.She was grateful and said: "Trouble you."