Chapter 90

"What are you talking about?" Mrs. Mu looked at him angrily and shook her head: "You don't know how to do this kind of thing." But compared to Mu Yixi's hard work when looking for Mu Yiqi, for Mu Jiurong is just like a duty, not fully committed, and a little indifferent.

Mrs. Mu suddenly had a guess, is it in Mu Yixi's heart that he actually resented Mu Jiurong?

Mrs. Mu didn't know when Mu Yixi knew that he was Mu Jiurong's illegitimate child, but she knew very well how smart this son is. He probably knew many things even before they knew about  it, Mu Yiqi and Mu Yixuan also gave Mrs. Mu a feeling that they all knew.

It's just that no one pointed out. They know how to get along before, and also how to get along after knowing. The only change is that their relationship gets better and better.

Between Mu Yixi , Mu Yiqi and Mu Yixuan, Mrs. Mu never worried and was very happy to see them being friendly and harmonious.

At home, Mrs. Mu tried her best to do what she could. However, as Mu Yixi and Mu Yiqi grew up, became sensible, and entered the Mu's internship, there were things that Mrs. Mu can't control.

She doesn't interfere with the children's future. No matter what they want to do, as long as they don't steal or rob, she agrees, and she can help when needed. But as the patriarch of the Mu family, Mu Jiurong would definitely not agree with her thoughts, and felt that she was pampering her children. Because they have enjoyed the glory, status, and convenience provided by the Mu family, they must undertake corresponding obligations. The Mu family needs the next helm. Mu Jiurong feels that since he can successfully win the position of the patriarch and let the patriarch fall to the direct branch for two consecutive terms, then Mu Yiqi is his son, and so can he. Mu Jiurong had high hopes for Mu Yiqi.

In the process of Mu Yiqi becoming the lord of the Mu family, Mu Jiurong must guarantee his uniqueness.

So Mu Yixi, who was also eligible, was excluded. No matter how brilliant he is, how hard he work, or how eager he is, Mu Jiurong ignores him.

From birth to now, Mu Yixi has been treated unfairly by Mu Jiurong.

Although Mrs. Mu tried her best to decorate the peace and tried to ease the relationship between the father and son, they had little effect.

Mu Yixi knew that he was Mu Jiurong's son. As a son, Mu Jiurong took Mu Yiqi to the sky, but he was always indifferent to him. Mu Jiurong didn't admit that he was his son and couldn't see his outstanding efforts. After entering the Mu clan, Mu Jiurong would only defend him for Mu Yiqi, suppress him, and use him as Mu Yiqi's grindstone...

How can he not hate?

But Mu Yixi didn't seem to hate it. In the family, he cares about Mrs. Mu, Mu Yiqi and Mu Yixuan, and even Feng Weiming, who ,is fostered at home, but he does not care about Mu Jiurong alone. He seemed to be born with no expectation from his father and love, and only maintained a superficial friendship with Mu Jiurong. He never took the initiative to ask Mu Jiurong for anything, which was puzzling.

Over time, everyone felt that Mu Yixi was like this. He and Mu Jiurong are just familiar strangers, not father and son.

However, Mu Jiurong occasionally feels complicated with Mu Yixi. Is Mu Yixi really indifferent to Mu Jiurong as father? Or was his indifference to Mu Jiurong just because of a son's unwillingness?

Mu Yixi's amazing performance in the Mu family over the past two years seems to show that the latter is the correct answer.

But Mu Yixi was driven out of the Mu family by Mu Jiurong. He was rejected by Mu Jiurong again and gave up.

Sometimes Mrs. Mu didn't understand why Mu Jiurong was so harsh on Mu Yixi. Mu Yixi is a good boy. She and her two children have enough hearts to accept him. Even in the Mu family, Mu Yiqi is not obliged to be the heir. He is willing to give Mu Yixi room to play and compete virtuously with each other.

But Mu Jiurong didn't allow it. He will never be merciful to Mu Yixi.

And Mu Yixi, is there really no disappointment in his heart?

Mrs. Mu personally felt that the atmosphere between him and Mu Jiurong was becoming increasingly rigid.

This time Mu Jiurong's disappearance, if it weren't for her, Mu Yixi could stand by and watch, even if the person who was in the accident was his biological father.

Even Mrs. Mu thought he knew some information. This information is likely to be the key to finding Mu Jiurong. But Mu Yixi chose not to say it.

Seeing Mrs. Mu hesitated to speak, Mu Yixi didn't want to be embarrassed and he couldn't just let him expose it. Suddenly he asked, "Mom, do you love Jiurong?"

Mrs. Mu was taken aback .

"I always thought that I didn't love..." Without Mrs. Mu's answer, Mu Yixi continued to whisper. This Arranged marriage, Mu Jiurong's interest-first character is not worthy of Mrs. Mu at all. Mrs. Mu was also indifferent to Mu Jiurong, there was no trace of a passionate liking. It's just that Mrs. Mu will be a competent wife if she is married. People who don't have love live together in marriages. Even so, many women feel jealous and resentful towards Mrs. Mu because of Mu Jiurong. They bother to find Mrs. Mu overtly and secretly, and also take her children with them. Mu Yixi has always felt that Mrs. Mu should be worthy of a better man who truly loves her and protects her.

In the previous life, Mu Yixi owed Mrs. Mu and Mu Yiqi , Mu Yixuan, so in this life, he was willing to make up for them. But for Mu Jiurong, Mu Yixi didn't feel guilty at all.

He is just a normal person with emotions and sorrows. In the last life, if no one loved him at the beginning, he would not be deceived by Hu Qin's hypocrisy. Mrs. Mu gave him a correct understanding of feelings, and his resentment was distorted. In addition to Hu Qin's misleading, he attributed to Mu Jiurong's eccentricity to a greater extent. Mu Jiurong did not regard him as a son, guarding against him, using him, and indifferent, making him deeply aware of his identity as he could not be on the stage, and the difference between him and Mu Yiqi's treatment make him more unstable. So he retaliated. Mu Jiurong would be paralyzed, not by his own hands, but he let Xu Qingli go.

Mu Jiurong is gone, how could Mrs. Mu's appearance and character be unable to find a better person? Mu Yiqi was free and was no longer forced to bear so many responsibilities. Mu Yixuan can also relax. There is no need to be hinted by the family intentionally or unintentionally that she wants to take greater benefits in her marriage, forcing her to follow Feng Kun's way...

In this life, Mu Yixi did not act on Mu Jiurong. The lives of Mrs. Mu and Mu Yiqi , Mu Yixuan are better than their previous lives. But facts have proved that Mu Jiurong's existence is an unfavorable factor. His character, his power, his identity, his peach blossom...

This time Mu Jiurong was missing, Mu Yixi couldn't help but wonder: If Mu Jiurong is not there, will everyone he cares about be better?

Mu Yixi had to admit that, in fact, he had always hated this father.

"Xiaoxi!" Mrs. Mu noticed the weird expression on Mu Yixi's face and shook his arm hard: "Don't do anything you would regret!"

Mu Yixi blinked: "Mom, I really didn't do it." He just didn't tell the direction he suspected, letting Mu Yang and the others continue to search like blind flies.

"Xiaoxi, don't stand by. Even if you are a stranger, don't stand by." Mrs. Mu replied: "The bottom line of man is lost bit by bit." Today, you can die to a stranger, tomorrow. You can treat an acquaintance without saving, and gradually, you will become a cold and ruthless person, and even become a perpetrator and a violent person.

Mu Yixi was a little shaken.

"Don't let mother down." The child she raised by herself must never become such a person!

Mu Yixi sighed, unwilling to say: "Sure enough, my mother still loves him..."

What a pity.