Chapter 69

Two years later

"Miss Lin, please ,help you in." Wang Yanqing, a 25-year-old in a smart suit, said with a smile, as if half an hour ago, the person who had selflessly blocked the road had nothing to do with him.

Lin Pei'er waited for a while, but her past experience told her that getting angry not only didn't help, but it would even make her suffer. Mu Yixi tuned by one hand. The people who taught by him were just as annoying as him!

She snorted, picked up her bag and walked into Mu Yixi's office.

Mu Yixi's office is spacious and bright, located on the 28th floor of the top floor of the Mu's headquarters, opposite the president's office and the chairman's office. Being able to occupy an office here alone proves how outstanding Mu Yixi has been in the Mu family over the past two years, as well as the changes in his status in the Mu family. This is a treatment that even Mu Yiqi, the eldest grandson of the Mu family, does not have.

Also, It has nothing to do with their Lin family.

Lin Peier gritted her teeth and thought.

But her resentment and unwillingness all turned into fear and anxiety when Mu Yixi looked up from the document.

"What's wrong with you, standing their stupidly, Pei'er? Sit." Mu Yixi said softly, a very standard fiance posture, as if his act of hanging her out for half an hour while he was idle just now was just her illusion.

Lin Peier's stomach began to ache. She wanted to scream "We are not engaged, I have nothing to do with you", but her reason as a smart person suppressed her hysteria. Because she knew that her collapse would not win Mu Yixi's sympathy, and it would even lead to a more severe scheme.

She has regretted that she had provoke this evil star on an impulse for countless times.

Originally, she was complacent about the marriage and took revenge on the two brothers Mu Yixi and Mu Yiqi at the same time. Even Mu Yixi, who had always been a clever, bowed his head and compromised and had to agree to the marriage. But before she was happy for too long, when she returned to school, she found that she had lost all her same-sex friends!

Mu Yixi, a scheming man, had many admirers. He acted a little closer to her, and she had lost half of her friends. Everyone still felt that she was hypocritical. When she was in junior high school, she was close to the Mu Yixi, but seemed to like Mu Yiqi, only act as a friend and colleague with Mu YiXi, always willing to help everyone send love letters to Mu Yixi, She didn't know what to do. She always likes Mu Yixi. What she did in the past was to obscure the audiovisual and secretly eradicate rivals.

But Mu Yixi was indifferent to her, always abiding by the gentleman's way, and refused to become lovers with her. Lin Peier harbored resentment and used her family background to force Mu Yixi, who was of a lesser degree, to become her fiancé. Poor Mu Yixi had to compromise for the future of the family. Even though he was extremely embarrassed, he kept a distance from other girls and performed the duties of a fiance to Lin Pei'er.

As soon as this story came out, the other half of Lin Pei'er's friends turned to fans, and they sympathized with Mu Yixi and were dissatisfied with Lin Pei'er's domineering. The female leader of the high school of Ya'an High School quickly changed from Lin Peier to Han Yuezhi. This woman is a loyal fan of Mu Yixi. She has both family background and beauty. She was originally Lin Peier's "successor" after graduation and the next female leader. Lin Peier became the first female leader in the history of Ya'an High School to be ousted without graduating, and she lost her face.

This incident was not fueled by Mu Yixi's back, Lin Peier absolutely did not believe it!

But the president is the president after all, Lin Peier was stunned that she did not find a trace of evidence to prove his involvement. And no matter how Mu Yixi dismissed her from behind, he will always be gentle and considerate when facing her in front of others, with various postures in every possible way, but occasionally inadvertently reveal a trace of "I can't choose my lover"" I can't control my life." The loneliness was sad, but when he turned his face, he always showed tolerance and love. Lin Pei'er accidentally said several times in front, and was irritated by him in full view, and Mu Yixi couldn't beat him. Fighting back, not swearing, and accepting it, with a trace of fragility, making passers-by feel pity, and point to Lin Pei'er. At this time, Mu Yixi was very responsible for standing up and thanking everyone, and at the same time protecting Lin Pei'er.