Chapter 63

Another weekend suitable for dating...

Feng Weiming , who is wearing a low-key, straight white sportswear, carries a tennis bag, and silently looks at Mu Yiqi, who is also wearing a gray sportswear and a tennis bag.

Mu Yixi also wears sportswear, but the color is different, it is black. He went downstairs with a tennis bag on his back and couldn't help laughing when he saw Mu Yiqi and Feng Weiming standing face to face.

The clothes of the three brothers are all made by the same designer. They have similar styles, and only make subtle changes according to their personalities. If Mu Yixi and Feng Weiming walk together in the same sportswear, they look like couple outfits, but with an additional Mu Yiqi, they will become a small team playing together.

Mu Yixi walked to Feng Weiming next to him, and said briskly: "Let's go."

Feng Weiming moved, and Mu Yiqi followed. Feng Weiming glanced at him, with a questioning look in his eyes to Mu Yixi.

Add a 100,000 volt light bulb to the date of two people?

Mu Yixi smiled and shook his head, then nodded again.

What's the meaning?

Feng Weiming was not clear, so curiosity arose in his heart. Mu Yixi patted him, motioned him to go, Feng Weiming suppressed the doubt and left.

The three brothers went all the way to the indoor tennis court in the city.

Waiting at the entrance of the tennis court is Yan Yu who is always soothing and leisurely. He didn't wear sportswear, but a white shirt and jeans. He was all casual, and he only brought himself without any sports equipment.

Everyone greeted each other and walked into the tennis court together.

They booked a separate VIP court and closed the door after entering. Mu Yiqi immediately dragged Yan Yu towards the novice training ground, and said that he wanted to teach Yan Yu to play tennis. Yan Yu left with him in a very good temper, but there was a touch of helplessness in his eyes.

Only Mu Yixi and Feng Weiming remained in the huge venue. Feng Weiming looked at Mu Yixi.

Mu Yixi said with a smile: "Come on, mingming , let's play! Just the two of us..." When it comes to the next five characters, the ending sound is a little warm. Provoked vaguely.

Feng Weiming said indifferently: "Compared like usual?"

Mu Yixi smiled broadly: "Yes, as usual."

Feng Weiming's eyes flashed war.

Their latest couple activity is a variety of competitions Achievements, taekwondo, swimming, football, basketball, tennis, calligraphy, musical instruments, etc. The winner can make a request to the loser. Last time they tried calligraphy and asked Grandpa Mu Jingwei to comment on their "homework." Mu Jingwei circled Mu Yixi's study work. He thought there were more well-written characters than Feng Weiming, so Mu Yixi won.

Mu Yixi's request was for the two of them to be locked in the room, and Feng Weiming took off his clothes one by one in front of him.

Last time, WeiMing won by playing the piano, and he asked Mu Yixi to act as a British butler to "serve" him for half a day. However, those who "served" him were happy, and Feng Weiming, who was "served", was physically and mentally fatigued. The courageous "housekeeper" eagerly served the "master" to the bed, Feng Weiming blushed and his eyes were bloodshot when he thought of Mu Yixi lying him(FWM) under him(MYX)...

Because of the thickness of the skin, Feng Weiming was tossed even if he won, but he is more frustrated and brave. He has always believed that he has an IQ advantage and a proud and conceited genius but he encounters evenly matched opponents. It is definitely sparks.Feng Weiming was very serious about finding a way to actually blow Mu Yixi out.