Chapter 41

It took a full week for Mu Yiqi and Mu Yixuan to calm down after the accident.

During the period, Mu Yixuan developed a high fever, which was caused by fright. Under the care of Mrs. Mu and the company of several older brothers, she also lay in bed for two days before getting better. Later, she and several elder brothers received psychological counseling to avoid leaving a psychological shadow. For several nights after the accident, the children could not sleep well, sometimes yelling and waking up.

When I returned home a week later, it happened to be the weekend, and I could rest for two more days. When Monday arrived, except for Mu Yixi, all the other children went back to school.

The family classes on weekends stopped. Mu Jiurong and Mrs. Mu talked about how the children can live easily.

Mu Jiurong also gave four children a Nintendo handheld game console for each of them, so they can play the fairy pocket game that has recently become popular around the world.

The game console is all in English, but under Feng Weiming's continuous demand and improvement in recent years, except for Mu Yixuan, all three boys can play smoothly without being stumped by the language.

Mu Yiqi was infatuated! Whenever you have time, hold the game console and click on it!

Even Caesar and Louis retreated from the spot for a while, from the original most favored to the second favored.

When Mu Yixi saw Mrs. Mu looking at Mu Yiqi with a smile, the latter stared at the screen of the game console completely, and Mu Yixi silently lit a piece of wax for him.

Feng Weiming only played for a while and then put it aside. Mu Yiqi was very puzzled, but because Mu Yixi had a broken hand, he couldn't play for the time being, he could only ask Feng Weiming to share his game experience, and enthusiastically suggested: "Obviously, let's compete!"

Feng Weiming calmly picked up the game console and took him a second.

Mu Yiqi: I hate Xueba! QAQ

However, it is not the first time that Mu Yiqi has been abused. The pressure-resistant level quickly resurrected with blood and went to Mu Yixi's side for comfort.

The two brothers met and played games together. Mu Yixi couldn't do anything, so he gave his opinions, and cooperated with Mu Yiqi tacitly, and immediately took the results to the next level, making Mu Yiqi happy as if he had won a big prize!

With such a diversion, Mu Yiqi gradually walked out of the shadow of the car accident.

Mu Yixuan's situation is better than Mu Yiqi's, that is, after the illness, she has become more clingy than before, and especially likes to stick to Mu Yixi.

Mu Yixi accompanied her patiently.

Then Mu Yixi discovered that he and Feng Weiming had become estranged.

Feng Weiming has been in Yilianyuan for three years, and his relationship with Mu Jiuqing has gradually improved, not as stiff as when he returned to China. However, Feng Weiming never returned to France, and Mu Jiuqing seemed to give up afterwards, allowing him to stay in the country and come over if he had time. Because of Feng Weiming's presence, Mu Jiuqing has returned to China more times in the past three years than in the previous 20 years. When he came back, he naturally inevitably went to visit his parents in the old house of Mu's house. Grandma Mu was extremely happy about this. She hoped that Feng Weiming would continue to stay, and repeatedly asked Mrs. Mu to take care of him.

According to this development, it is estimated that Feng Weiming will continue to stay in Yilianyuan.

He and Mu Yixi and Mu Yiqi grew up together. They are classmates and roommates, and their relationship is extraordinary. Feng Weiming's indifference to Mu Yixi is relative to Mu Yiqi and Mu Yixuan, and it is a mountain stronger than ordinary people.

This time Mu Yixi was injured in a car accident. When he was in the hospital, Feng Weiming's concern for him was still inadvertently revealed.

Fearing that he was bored during healing, he quietly returned the little book to him and Mu Yiqi that he had taken before.

Mu Yixi didn't notice how far away he and Feng Weiming were.

It was probably during this time that he was busy taking care of Mu Yiqi and Mu Yixuan, and ignored him for a while. You must know that in order to maintain a good relationship between the children in the same house, Mu Yixi spent half of his mind on him when he was in peace, because his character was the most difficult to deal with, and his IQ was too high to fudge.

In this incident, he was not injured, and his spirit was not as fragile as Mu Yiqi. From the beginning to the end, he was calm and sensible. Everyone felt relieved to him, and most of their energy was put on Mu Yixi and the others who had the problem. He himself is a character that rarely takes the initiative to move forward. Without Mu Yixi in the middle of the series, his side will be deserted.

In the evening, Mu Yixi followed Feng Weiming back to the room. Mu Yixi opened the door of his room and said, "Mingming , can you do me a favor?"

Feng Weiming turned his head and looked at him blankly.

Mu Yixi raised his left hand tied with gauze.

Feng Weiming paused and walked into his room.

Feng Weiming rarely enters Mu Yixi's room. When he wanted to chat, Mu Yixi usually went to him, lying on his bed cheeky and not leaving.

Feng Weiming looked around Mu Yixi's room slightly. This room is roughly the same size and layout as Mu Yiqi's room, and it is very clean and tidy. There are some books on the bookshelf, and the rest are all kinds of gifts—all gifts from Mu Yiqi and Mu Yixuan, including birthday gifts, Spring Festival gifts, and so on. The most conspicuous one is a half-human sized assembly robot called "Tiger", which was given to him by Mu Yiqi when he first met Mu Yixi. Mu Yixi cherishes it very much. He does his hand in cleaning and maintenance every year, and wipes it little by little with the tools. Feng Weiming saw it once with his own eyes, and was a little shocked by his concentrated and contented expression.

He really admires Mrs mu and Mu Yiqi and Mu Yixuan's younger siblings.

Feng Weiming has seen many siblings getting along at school, not to mention half-brothers, even if they are from the same mother, it is quite rare for Mu Yixi and Mu Yiqi to have such a good relationship with Mu Yixuan. Especially after getting older and becoming aware of conflicts of interest.

Mu Yiqi and Mu Yixuan are of good character, but as a bond, it is Mu Yixi who is the eldest brother who contributed to this family relationship.

Feng Weiming saw everything in his eyes. Although Mu Yixi treated him very well, Feng Weiming knew that he treated him differently from Mu Yiqi and Mu Yixuan.

Very reasonable.

After all, he has no blood relationship with them. Said they are cousins, but they are all fake.

...Feng Weiming didn't admit that he was a little envious.

After the accident, Feng Weiming didn't know how to describe his feelings.

He watched Mu Yixi dig out a candy box, French fudge, and a box of souvenirs from his adoptive father Mu Jiuqing last time. This soft candy is low in sugar and rich in vitamins. It is one of the few candies that Feng Weiming can accept. Feng Weiming knew that this was specially given to him by his adoptive father, but only because he was afraid that he would refuse it again, so he said that it would be given to all the children.

Mu Yixi handed him the candy box and said with a smile: "Oh Mingming, help me open it."

Feng Weiming: "...Don't eat candy before going to bed." Although he said that, he saw Mu Yixi sticking it up. He took the hand of gauze, unscrewed it, and handed it back to him.

Mu Yixi did not take the candy box back, but take out a soft candy from the inside. Feng Weiming thought he was going to eat, and decided to stare at him not to let him eat more, but Mu Yixi stretched out his hand and quickly stuffed the soft candy into Feng Weiming's mouth.

The soft and springy faint sweet candy taste spread in the mouth.

"Mingming eat candy! Don't be stern, try to smile more!"