Chapter 77

Feng Weiming stood in front of a door, hesitated for ten seconds, and took out the key from his pocket to open the door.

As soon as He walked in, he heard Mu Yixi's smiling voice saying, "My dear, are you here? The slippers are in the cabinet, come in."

Feng Weiming opened the shoe cabinet and saw the fluffy slippers. He was speechless for two seconds. However, as a guest's etiquette, he changed his shoes before stepping into the room.

The dining room is open. Mu Yixi is wearing Winnie the Pooh (Feng Weiming's favorite cartoon character when he was a child), holding a large plate of baked lobster with cheese and placing it in the middle of the dining table. At this time, the dining table has been arranged very warm and romantic. The dim lights, the long and thin candles, the beautiful tableware, the food includes steak, salad, bread, etc., as well as French wine being sobered ... the brightest is Mu Yixi's gentle and affectionate smiling face: "Time just right, Mingming , come and sit down!"

So meticulously, Feng Weiming's avoidance in the past two days is almost unresolved.

When Feng Weiming received the key from Mu Yixi, he knew that this person was annoyed, and was waiting to settle accounts with him. Feng Weiming was not a coward, either, he came bravely. After all, Mu Yixi still dare to use it to be strong? Besides, he also has other weights.

He didn't expect to be confused by the visible affection. For a moment, Feng Weiming finally had the feeling of " In play tricks,He is not as good as him". You have to know that the person who can convince Feng Xueba to admit defeat hasn't appeared before.

He knew it was a sugar-coated cannonball, but when he saw everything in front of him, his eyes softened unconsciously. The young man with a gentle expression of deceiving people came over, leaned in and kissed him on the cheek, dozingly said: "What are you doing standing stupidly? Come, taste my craft." As he said, he embraced him in his seat. Very gentlemanly as Feng Weiming pull chair.

Sitting down calmly, Feng Weiming asked: "When did you learn cooking?" Why didn't he mention it in the "love letter"? In those "love letters", Mu Yixi wrote about everything in detail, as if he wanted to report every meal he ate.

Mu Yixi smiled and did not answer, picked up the red wine, poured a glass to Feng Weiming in an impeccable posture. Then he also poured himself a glass, sat down and sipped the wine slowly, and uttered three words softly: "These two days."

Feng Weiming's action of picking up the tableware stopped suddenly.

Mu Yixi divided the baked lobster with cheese into two small plates very intimately, pushed a portion to Feng Weiming, and looked at him with a smile.

Feng Weiming glanced at him, slowly crossed a piece into the mouth, chewing blankly.

Mu Yixi couldn't wait to ask, "Is it delicious?"

Feng Weiming nodded silently.

Mu Yixi was a little skeptical at once. He said that he had learned the craft in these two days and did not deceive Feng Weiming. He is usually very busy at work and there are too many things to consider. Learning cooking is really not something he is interested in. In the past two days, Feng Weiming refused to see him. Mu Yixi was indeed a little angry, because after a long absence, he broke through the last layer. Mu Yixi was like someone who had just tasted a bite of delicacy. He watched the delicacy slip away and refused to let him eat a few more bites. That itchy feeling is very heartburning. At this meeting, Mu Yixi held back his move to "punish" WeiMing. On a whim, he personally prepared a candlelight dinner, and also took the opportunity to celebrate his arrival in this new home that he had bought for several months but had not moved in. The dinner was made temporarily according to the recipe. It was worthy of the phrase "golden and jade on the outside, but the taste is very ordinary." Mu Yixi was able to import, but Weiming's pickiness was definitely unqualified. Mu Yixi was already prepared to wait for Weiming to dislike him, and take advantage of it on the grounds of "It's not delicious, but I have a lot of heart."