Chapter 97

"Mingming!" Mu Yixi only saw Feng Weiming in his eyes, stepped in front of him a few strides, and looked at him carefully to see if he had suffered.

Mu Jiuqing also glanced at Feng Weiming. Seeing that he was safe and sound, he set his eyes on Chen Fu, nailed him to the spot, and he dared not move.

"Boss..." Chen Fu's people were embarrassed and helpless. They worked under Chen Fu for many years and knew that Mu Jiuqing was Chen Fu's life, so Mu Jiuqing rushed in with people. They welcomed him.

However, their boss was obviously already unable to protect himself. He bowed his head in a deep confession. Sitting in a wheelchair, his body was thin and pitiful, showing the disability of the disabled.

"You all go out." Mu Jiuqing instigated. The accustomed posture was obviously not the first time someone commanded Chen Fu in this way.

The person in command looks at me and I look at you. The one with the highest position secretly looked at Chen Fu, and he didn't dare to snorted when he saw Chen Fu. He immediately understood the employer's intention and took someone out.

Mu Jiuqing's people went out as soon as Mu Jiuqing spoke, and he had good training.

Soon, only Mu Jiuqing, Chen Fu, Mu Yixi and Feng Weiming were left in the room.

"Why do you want to kidnap mingming ?" Mu Jiuqing asked straightaway, his low voice full of anger. Through the clues given by Mu Yixi, Mu Jiuqing quickly found Chen Fu's entry record. He didn't want to think of Chen Fu as a suspect, but he usually wanted to let him know that he even took a step, and it seemed that he couldn't wait for the people who grew up at home to stay silent in the country thousands of miles away. Mu Jiuqing didn't even doubt it.

Chen Fu didn't expect Mu Jiuqing to come to the door so quickly. He had planned to close WeiMing for a few days, threatened and tempted him to compromise before sending him back, and he would return to France unconsciously. He never expected that he would be caught by Mu Jiuqing at a critical moment.

When he confronted Mu Jiuqing, even if he was usually eloquent, he became a stutter in front of him, not to mention that he was never a eloquent person. Mu Jiuqing is also shrewd, how can he be fooled? Anxious, sweating, and panic on his face.

Mu Jiuqing wanted to beat him! His boyfriend kidnapped his son, he really has this idea. At the moment when the evidence was conclusive, he was really angry and sad! If it wasn't for Feng Weiming that everything seemed to be fine, Mu Jiuqing would want to tear him up, ask him if he had a conscience.

Chen Fu was speechless and looked at Feng Weiming imploringly.

Feng Weiming was expressionless. In the past few days, Chen Fu has intermittently explained to him all the bad things he has done. The death of his biological mother Fang Yan and the large and small disturbances that the Mu family has experienced over the years have nothing to do with Chen Fu. He also threatened him to hurt Mu Yixi, deceived Mu Jiuqing, and imprisoned his beloved woman without telling him the purpose of approaching him in the first place. Chen Fu's love for Mu JiuQing was so sick that it was a complete neurosis...

"Mingming , you say." Mu Jiuqing looked at his son.

Feng Weiming didn't want his father to be with such a person at all!

Feng Weiming said coldly, "I said he just wanted to get along with me, and let me accept your relationship with him, do you believe it?"

He stood up: "You two will take care of yourself. I'm leaving." Then , walked out of the place where he had been trapped for many days.

Mu Yixi hurried to catch up.

Mu Jiuqing was dumbfounded. Chen Fu escaped unexpectedly and relaxed, only to find that his back was wet with sweat. He hurriedly pushed the wheelchair to Mu Jiuqing's side, took his hand and said honestly: "I won't dare anymore, I promise."

Mu Jiuqing almost didn't choke to death. He was frightened and frightened. He swore to himself that he would look good at the person who kidnapped Feng Weiming. He didn't expect his lover to be a kidnapper, and his son was rescued, but he had the attitude of turning small things into nothing.

Even Wei Ming doesn't care, what else can he do?

Because of this, and Chen Fu broke up, the two will never see each other again? Chen Fu, who has a problem with his head, might die for him immediately.

Mu Jiuqing glared at Chen Fu, who was uneasy . He couldn't laugh or cry, and he didn't know what to do with him.

How could he like such a person?

Mu Jiuqing said bitterly, "Don't leave the house for half a step in the future!"

The purpose of going out was to kidnap his son, so he will be banned in the future! Anyway, he is dead in house.

"Oh." Overjoyed with such an easy pass, the lover said that he would be punished as he pleased. Chen Fu clasped Mu Jiuqing's hand, very obedient, and asked, "Will you stay at home more?"

Mu Jiuqing: "..." I really want to say no. But he was going to pull Mu Yixi and Feng Weiming into overseas Mu Clan. With them two, he would not be as busy as before and there will be lot of free time. Chen Fu would definitely attribute this to Mu Jiuqin's kindness to him happily.

It's really...

Mu Jiu was so angry that he couldn't do anything with Chen Fu. Feng Weiming got into Mu Yixi's car. The rear baffle was just raised, and Mu Yixi pressed Feng Weiming down. Kiss wildly on the seat!

Feng Weiming was shocked by Mu Yixi's rudeness, and he reacted and began to struggle! Before he got angry, Mu Yixi ignored him. How dare Mu Yixi treat him like this? !

Feng Weiming blushed!

He was not as strong as Mu Yixi, was suppressed so hard to move, his heart was cruel, and he bit Mu Yixi's lips. Mu Yixi, a madman, didn't move a bit, and his mouth was bleeding, and the smell of blood was overflowing, but he continued to press his lips and lay hands on him.

Feng Weiming really wanted to strangle him.

But inadvertently, a touch of wetness ran across his face and fell on his lips. Feng Weiming tasted the salty taste before realizing that Mu Yixi was crying.

Before he was exhausted to find Mu Yiqi, and then he was trapped by Mu Jiurong's disappearance. When he found out that he(FWM) was gone, his life or death was uncertain. You can imagine Mu Yixi's mood, he was so gloomy after finding him. He was totally different from the usual leisurely man...

Feng Weiming's anger was unknowingly dissipated, and his stiff and tight body softened.

As soon as he softened, Mu Yixi seemed to regain his senses, and his movements began to lighten up. But he always pressed on him, trapped him, as if confirming his existence, and seemed to ensure that he would not disappear again.

"You are so heavy..." Feng Weiming complained.

Mu Yixi's reaction was to bury his face near his neck, without saying a word, with a warm breath blowing on his skin.

"You get up or I mad, I haven't asked you to settle the bill." Feng Weiming said lightly, looking at the roof of the car.

"I'm sorry..." Mu Yixi muttered, holding people tighter.

Feng Weiming was too lazy to struggle, although his bones hurt when he held him: "Punishment."

Mu Yixi: "ok, Punishment."

"You are not allowed to touch me for one year..." Feng Weiming said.

"...I didn't hear anything." Mu Yixi murmured, finally reluctant to move, straightened up slightly, facing Feng Weiming, let him see his red eyes, bitten by him and still seeping Bloody lips: "I'm so worried about you..."

Feng Weiming: "..." When Mu Yixi went crazy just now, these words were a true to Wei Ming. But at this moment, it was absolutely to win sympathy, and to change the subject to make him forget what he had just said.

"Why didn't you pursue it?" Mu Yixi continued, revealing the bitter hatred in his eyes: "I hate him so much that I want to kill him, do you know?"