Chapter 82

Mu Jiuqing did not purchase another property in Xin'an City, and every time he came back, he either lived in a hotel or lived in the old house of Mu's family. He has a long-term private room in a five-star hotel in the city.

Feng Weiming brought Mu Yixi to this hotel. He has a house card in his hand for a long time, and he can come to find his father at any time during Mu Jiuqing's return to China.

Feng Weiming has been here several times and walked to the VIP customer's special elevator in a familiar way.

When the elevator reached the floor where Mu Jiuqing's room was located, Mu Yixi held down the button to close the door, took a deep breath, adjusted his expression to "handsome, gentle, calm and calm" before letting go and letting the elevator door open.

When Feng Weiming saw his movements from the elevator car wall, he couldn't help but smile again.

When Mu Yixi saw him smiling, he also laughed.

So the elevator door opened, and Mu Jiuqing, who came to greet his son in person, saw Feng Weiming and Mu Yixi smile at each other "emotionally" at first sight.

Even with his father, the son who is often cold but smiling at a stinky boy, Mu Jiuqing's good mood immediately flew, and his face became dark and dark.

But seeing him, Feng Weiming didn't suppress the smile on his face, and cried respectfully: "Father." Mu Jiuqing's expression immediately eased a little.

"Uncle ." Mu Yixi said respectfully.

Mu Jiuqing glanced at him inexplicably, without the friendly elder attitude of the past. Mu Yixi's heart burst, but Mu Jiuqing no longer looked at him, and waved to Feng Weiming: "Come here." Then he turned and entered the room.

Feng Weiming followed obediently. Mu Yixi followed along very automatically and spontaneously.

After entering the room, Feng Weiming sat down on the sofa. Mu Yixi reflexively wanted to sit next to him, Mu Jiuqing's gaze swept away, Mu Yixi didn't care, and continued to sit down. Feng Weiming stretched out his hand and patted him, looking at him, Mu Yixi paused and sat obediently on the sofa next to him.

Mu Jiuqing's eyes were cold first, and then a touch of satisfaction.

Jiang Xinyu, Mu Jiuqing's assistant, walked over with the drinks they liked. Jiang Xinyu is still beautiful and beautiful after forty years old. She has been with Mu Jiuqing for many years, has experienced two marriages, and is now single again. She has no children, which is equivalent to watching Feng Weiming grow up, and her feelings for him are the same as for her own son.

Jiang Xinyu put the earl grey tea in front of Feng Weiming, and gave him a slightly worried look. Mu Yixi was given a cup of milk tea that exuded a strong fragrance. In the past, Aiwu and Wu's eyes turned into sharp scrutiny.

Mu Yixi blinked pitifully and beggingly, trying to exude a well-behaved and honest breath.

Jiang Xinyu snorted almost imperceptibly, and swayed towards the bar with the tray, folded her hands on the table, and looked at them for a moment.

Mu Jiuqing kindly said to Feng Weiming, "Are you tired? Didn't rest well last night? Why did you lose a circle after coming back for a few days?

"Drink saliva first." Mu Yixi felt a dull pain in his knees. Seeing that Feng Weiming picked up the Earl Grey tea and drank it slowly, he also took a sip of his own milk tea, and then became stiff-the bitter and unpredictable taste exploded in his mouth, making him almost uncontrollable vomiting it out!

Sensitively aware of Mu Yixi's abnormality, Feng Weiming glanced at the corner of his eye to show concern. Mu Yixi put the milk tea back on the coffee table, tugged at the corners of his lips and shook his head slightly, turning his head to look at Jiang Xinyu. Jiang Xinyu looked back at him with a smile.