Chapter 4

The sun shone bright through Roxanne's curtains lighting up the room. Roxanne woke up with a groan and looked down at what she was wearing realizing that she was still in the same outfit from yesterday. She was so confused on how she got there when she just passed out a few hours ago. She looked at the time and noticed that she had enough time to shower before getting ready for school. She got up and rubbed her eyes, getting all the sleep out of them. After she stretched and got up, she headed to her bathroom to take a quick shower.

After taking a warm shower she got out and got dressed after making sure her things were in backpack for school. She headed downstairs smelling her mom's wonderful breakfast, her mouth watering at the smell. She sat down at the table and waited for everyone to sit down before she began eating anything. Once her mom and dad sat down, she began eating and loving everything that her mom made. She noticed that it was getting closer to the time that she had to leave for school.

"Mom, dad I have to get going to school." Roxanne says to her parents.

"Be safe and we will see you after you get out." Her mom says.

"Oh don't' wait up, I'm going to the pier with Willow for a bit. Don't worry when I come home, I will continue to study for my test."

"Take a little bit of time to yourself sweetheart, you've been working hard studying and working your tail off at school so far." Her dad says.

"I agree with your father sweetheart, go enjoy yourself. We trust that you will get your studies done and on time." Her mom says softly.

"Thanks mom, thanks dad." Roxanne says with a smile on her face.

Roxanne loved how understanding her parents were on certain things and knew her so well on everything. She grabbed her bag and then kissed her parents' goodbye.

"Have a good day at school honey!" Her mom says.

"I will!"

She left and went to her bike even though she had her license. She loved riding her bike because she loved feeling the wind in her face. The only time she uses her car is if its wintertime and she must go further than a bike can take her. She got on her bike and then headed to school excited to see where the day will take her. She parked her bike our front and made sure to lock her bike so that no one could take it. It's not like anyone would steal it considering its Newport and almost everybody is rich.

After locking her bike, she then headed inside the building and to her locker to meet Willow before heading to class. She got to her locker and started to get her things ready for the day. She hears the squealing of her best friend getting closer and closer by the minute. She sees Willow rushing to her.

"Willow, calm down. What's going on?"

"I think that guy you were telling me is here."

"The guy I was telling you about last night that I couldn't sense what he was even though I think that he could be my mate."

"Yea that guy. He's hanging with Liam and James, the other two rich wolf families."

"He's trying to be popular, and I think it might be working if he keeps hanging out with those two bozos." Roxanne says rolling her eyes.

"That guy is coming right this way." Willow says.

Roxanne watches as the new guy, Liam and James walked by them. Her wolf wanting to be closer to him. She had to find a way to get closer to him without anyone else being around so that way she can get a definite scent on him and confirm that he is her mate. Her wolf got excited at the idea of doing that.

"Roxanne, snap out of it." Willow says.

"Will, I'm fine. I just have a plan."

"Care to share Rox?"

"I was thinking that maybe I could find a way to get him and I alone so that way I can see if he can tell me what he is because I can't seem to sense it."

"That's a good idea actually, now just a way to execute it properly without anyone becoming suspicious that you two are gone."

"How am I gonna do that, Will? It seems like everyone watches my every move since I am the Alphas daughter and I'm gonna be Alpha in a year. This is gonna be so hard."

"You have to find a spot where you guys can make it your own and that no one can find you guys if anyone needs you."

"Yea good idea, but what about at school? I want to meet up with him sometime before the end of the day so that way I am sure that he is my mate."

"You will figure something out Roxie, you always do you're a smart girl. Text me during the day if you figure something out."

"You know I always do."

Roxanne closes her locker and the two friends head to their first period class. They both sat down in the front of the class like always. They paid attention to what the teacher was saying so that way they could keep up on what's going on in the class. Roxanne felt her phone vibrate in her pocket and she took it out when the teacher wasn't looking.

*Have you figured out something yet?* ~Willow

Roxanne still had no idea what to do about the new guy yet and how to get him alone so that way they could talk. She then texted her best friend back.

*I have not figured out anything yet, might corner him at lunch and take him into the janitors closet to talk alone.* ~Roxanne

Roxanne sees her friend look at her and nod with a smile on her face. They make it through the morning making sure to stay focused on what they were learning.

'I can't wait to see how well this plan worksand hope that he would want to willingly talk to me even if he doesn't knowme.' Roxanne thought as she stayed focus on the material that she was learningin her classes.