Chapter 22

~Roxanne's POV~
I laid there on my bed with my eyes covered and my hands above my head waiting for Lucas to finally do something to me. I let out a gasp feeling something cold against my warm skin. It was traveling from my chest down my stomach, and I let out a soft moan. I squirm when I feel it move lower towards my lower half. Shit, I wanted more of whatever that was because damn whatever he was doing was fucking hot.

"Lucas." I moaned.

"Yes princess?"

"Fuck what is that?"

"Ice. Snuck into the kitchen and grabbed it. So lucky your parents are asleep."

"Mmm that's right."

I let out a moan when he went lower with the ice, getting closer and closer to my lower half. He then slips off my white panties and throws them somewhere on the floor. I let out a gasp when he puts the ice cube against my sensitive bud.

"Fuck." I moaned.

He then places a kiss on my sensitive bud where the ice was and shit it felt amazing. The warmness of his lips and the coolness of the ice mixed together felt great.

"Baby your dripping." He says with a smirk laced in his voice.

I let out a moan when I feel his fingers at my entrance. I moan when he sticks two fingers inside of me, slowly stretching me again. I kept moaning and squirming as he kept going, moving them in and out of me slowly but getting faster with each movement. I let out a groan when he had to pin my hips to the bed.

"No moving princess."

I only nod and keep moaning when he continued to finger me faster. I felt myself become closer and closer each time he kept going.

"Lucas, I'm close." I say in between moans.

"Come for me baby, come all over my fingers. Let me taste how sweet you are." He says seductively.

I moaned softly coming all over his fingers, I then laid there panting softly. I yelped when I felt his tongue slip inside me. I moan pulling at my restraints as he began to lick up all the come.

"Fuck Lucas." I moaned.

He then came back up and moved the blindfold off of my eyes. My eyes quickly adjusted to the bright light and my eyes found Lucas who was smiling softly.

"Hi." I say softly.

"Hi. You did good, but I am not done with you yet." He says with a smirk.

~Lucas' POV~
I smile at Roxanne who was laying there tied to her own bed, with the blindfold removed from her eyes. She was so beautiful, and she was all mine, Oliver was really happy that we have found her, and we don't plan on ever letting her go. She looked so sexy laying like that, and I couldn't wait to do more to her. I worship her beautiful body and her beautiful mind. I am so lucky to have her as my girlfriend. I am also glad that she said yes to being my prom date, I could tell in her eyes that she was done hiding us from the rest of the school. The next part is just telling her father about us and hoping that she still gets her Alpha position at the end of the school year.

"You, ok?" I asked her.

"Yea I'm ok," she says softly. "Please fuck me Lucas, enough with the teasing."

"Whatever my princess wants she will get." I say with a smirk on my face.

I knew that she was on something because we had this conversation in private after our first night that we slept together. I am glad that she confided in me about that private matter after everything. I know what you're thinking, why she didn't say anything to you or talk with you about it before you guys did anything and why wait until afterwards. It was her decision and I respected what she had to say about everything.