Chapter 29

The dance was finally over a few hours later and man did all of us have fun there. We headed to the limo and the driver dropped off Willow and Liam, which meant that Lucas' and I's stop next which I couldn't wait for. After the limo driver dropped us off, Lucas and I went inside the house laughing and smiling at one another. Once we do we see my mom sitting on the couch with my dad. I froze where I was, and I felt Lucas rub my side in a comforting way. I was so glad that he was here for me when it comes to things like this.

"Roxanne, sweetheart you look really beautiful." My father says to me.

"You have no right to talk to her." Lucas says from next to me.

"I wasn't talking to you hellspawn, I was talking to my daughter." My father says to him and then he looks over at me. "Roxanne can we please talk."

"I have nothing to say to you father. After you slapped me, and we exchanged words I have decided that I wanted nothing to do with you."

"Please Roxanne."

"No dad. I am done talking with you. If you will excuse us Lucas and I are gonna go upstairs and just enjoy our time together. Goodnight momma, goodnight father."

"Goodnight sweetie." My mom says with a smile on her face.

Lucas and I headed upstairs to my room and I was happy that we were finally alone. He immediately gave me a hug and I melted into him inhaling his scent to calm me down. I looked up at him and gave him a smile.

"I am so lucky to have you." I say softly.

"No, my love, I'm lucky to have you."

"How so?"

"Because if I didn't find you then I would've just lost hope." He tells me.

"Well then my love, you will never have to be alone again. I'm not going anywhere."

"Good you better not."

He then leans down and kisses me passionately, pulling me to him. I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck making sure to keep myself close. He deepened the kiss as my hands moved down to his tie. I untied his tie as we keep kissing, and I love every minute of it. My hands the go to the buttons on his shirt and I start to unbutton the buttons on his shirt. He pulls away from me for a second to take off his shirt and throw it on the floor. I pulled him back to me and moan when he began to kiss my neck and his hands go to the back of my dress. I moan softly as he unzips my dress and lets it fall to the floor. I stepped out of my dress and we both went over to my bed smiling at one another. I let out a yelp when he picked me up and laid me on my bed. He comes over and hovers over me with a smile on his face.

"God you're so beautiful Roxanne." Lucas says to me with a soft smile on his face.

My hands go to the belt on his pants, and I ended up taking that off along with his pants. He then comes down and kisses me again. Mmmmm his kisses are amazing; I wish I could kiss him forever. As we kiss the rest of our clothes got thrown on the floor except our undergarments. I pull him closer to me as he deepens the kiss. He slips off my underwear and my bra leaving me naked in front of him. I took off his boxers smirking softly. He then grabs my wrists with his hand and slowly slipped into me causing me to moan softly.

"Fuck baby." He moans against my neck. "So tight.

I moan when he starts moving in and out of me, his hands slowly loosening on my wrists. I managed to finally break free of his grasp and my hands go to his back. I arched my back moaning when he started to go faster. I moaned and clawed his back as he kept the same pace going faster and harder as well. I let out a whimper knowing that I was close.