Chapter 10

Lucas was waiting for Roxanne to say something because he knew that she was hiding something big from him, granted they had only met a few hours ago a lunch he doesn't expect her to tell him everything. Roxanne goes and sits down on her bed and Lucas follows like a sort of a lost puppy and sits next to her.

"You can tell me things when you are ready love." Lucas tells her with a soft smile on his face.

"Lucas there is something about me that you don't know, and I am just scared that you will think of me differently than you do right now."

"I won't think of your differently Roxanne, what's going on?" He says, placing a hand on her arm.

"You need to know this, so that way you can understand any terms that you may come across or that you may hear along the way."

Lucas didn't say anything to her, he was waiting for her to do and say what she had to so that way he could find out what is going on in her beautiful mind. Roxanne took a deep breath and stood up; she could feel Rose approve of her shifting into her. She focused on reaching out to Rose who was already there waiting to be let out. Roxanne then shifted into her wolf looking over at Lucas giving a wolfy smile. Lucas didn't know what to do or to say but he also felt calm as well. 'Maybe because you have me and that I knew what she was all along.' Oliver tells him with a smirk clearly laced in his voice. Lucas got up off the bed and went over to the giant white wolf who is the girl that he was slowly starting to like the more that they spent time together with each other. He was amazed on how beautiful she was like this.

"Wow, you're really beautiful." Lucas says with a soft smile on his face.

Roxanne purrs in happiness at what he said about her as a wolf. She quickly changed back into her human self so that way he could ask any question that he may have to ask her. She was so glad that her clothes had managed to stay on this time. They both went and sat back down on her bed, and she sat there patiently hoping that he had any kind of question to ask her.

Lucas was still trying to process what he saw, the girl that he likes turned into a dog. He had to act human because she cannot know what is just yet, even though she just probably revealed her biggest secret to him. He had to do something because if he doesn't then she might shut down on him and not want to up to him anymore. He knew what the first thing any human would ask in a situation like this was.

"What are you?" Lucas asks her.

"I'm a werewolf, and I can turn into that anytime I want. My wolf's name is Rose."

"So that furry thing has a name?"

"Yes, and she has her own personality. She's more outgoing and adventurous than I am sometimes." Roxanne tells him.

"That's cool, so I heard something about an Alpha and a pack. I take it those are wolf terms?"

"Yes. An Alpha is the leader of a pack of wolves, and a pack of wolf is like a group of wolves. Wolves live deep in the woods in a building called a pack house."

"Is that all I need to know?" Lucas asks her with a soft smile on his face.

"That's all as far as I know, but if you have any other questions do not hesitate to reach out to me." Roxanne says to him.

"I will. Can we maybe just lay down and cuddle. I don't know why but some part of me misses holding you." Lucas says with a faint blush on his cheeks.

"Of course, Lucas."

They both laid down on Rosanne's bed and Roxanne moved and cuddled up to him. Both smiling and loving the feeling of being this close to one another. Roxanne could feel Rose's happiness and that made her extremely happy. Shea heard Lucas start humming and then she yawns.

"Sleepy, love?" Lucas asks, a smile evident in his voice.

"Yea, I am. Please stay."

"Of course, love, you couldn't stop me even if you tried. Don't worry I'll be here tomorrow morning when you get up."

"Ok. Goodnight, Lucas." Roxanne mumbles.

"Goodnight my love."

Lucas kisses the top of her head as she slowly drifted off into dreamland. Lucas soon followed her into dreamland a little while later.

Roxanne woke up the next morning, and the smell of pine and mint filled her nose. She tried to get up, but she couldn't because something was holding her down, so she looked over and saw Lucas sleeping. Rose and her mentally awed on how cute he looked like that. She looked over at her clock and saw that there was enough time before school to just relax for a bit. She heard groaning coming from next to her and she saw that Lucas was slowly waking up. He looked down and smiled at the sight that he woke up to. He kisses the top of her head seeing that she was also up as well.

"Good morning." Roxanne says with a smile on her face.

"Good morning love."

Roxanne sat up and looked over at Lucas still smiling softly happy that they did this together. She noticed that Lucas was smiling as well and that made her even happier that he was.

"How did you sleep?" Lucas asks her.

"I slept ok, better than I have in a long time."

"That's good, I am glad. I hardly ever sleep and that was the first time that I've slept a full night before. So, I thank you for that."

"Oh Lucas, I didn't know that you barely slept."

"It's not something that I tell people because they bitch that I should sleep more and that it's not heathy that I do that."

"They shouldn't do that to you, it's your life and you can do what you want with it."

"Yea I know. I hate it when they do that too."

Roxanne smiles softly and looks over at the clock. She groans softly knowing that they both had to get to school soon.

"We got to go to school now." Roxanne says.

"Yea we do. I'll meet you there or something."

"Alright, I'll text you or something."

Lucas nods and then kisses the top of her head then heads to her window. He opens it and then leaves making sure that no one saw him leave. Roxanne was all happy and glad that she slept better than normal. She took a deep breath, and she began getting ready for the day. 'I can't wait to go to school and see what happens with Lucas later.' Roxanne hears Rose think. Roxanne smiles agreeing as the two of them get ready for the day.