Chapter 27

It was finally the day of the dance and Roxanne got up to her alarm going off for school. She lets out a groan and then got out of bed. She went and opened her blinds to let the sunlight stream through her windows. She went to her closet and looked at all her clothes trying to decide on what to wear for the day. She finally decided on her jeans, sneakers, and her purple and teal flannel with her white tank top underneath.

"This is perfect." Roxanne says with a smile on her face.

Roxanne then got dressed for school smiling softly. She remembered how she told the whole entire school about her and Lucas. Her and Rose felt lighter that they know because that means her entire pack knows, but they don't know what species he is. She will tell them after she becomes Alpha so that way there will be no issues that will arise. After getting dressed she went into the kitchen and found her mom cooking with a smile.

"Hi momma." Roxanne says smiling softly.

"Hi sweetheart. Sleep, ok?"

"Yea of course I did. Where's dad?"

"Sleeping in the garage right now. After I found out he hit you this past weekend and after I finally realized what he has been doing to me all these years, he deserves it."

"I'm sorry that you guys are fighting because of me."

"Honey don't you ever apologize for that; you are my daughter and you come first no matter what happened or who it is."

"I love you so much momma."

"I love you too. Now go eat something before you go to school." Her mom says handing her the plate of food.

"Thank you." Roxanne says then kisses her mom's cheek.

Roxanne then went and sat down on the center island since it had stools to sit on, then began to eat her food. Roxanne finished her food and grabbed her bag from the floor.

"I'm gonna head to school momma. I'll see you later on."

"Ok honey, don't forget that you and Willow have your hair and nail appointment for the dance later tonight."

"Thank you, momma, I'll remind Willow when I see her."

"Alright sweetheart. I'll see you later on."

"Ok bye momma."

Roxanne then left making sure to have her keys for her car. She got to her car and got in throwing her backpack in the passenger's side and then got in her car. After started her car she then headed to school humming to the tunes on her radio. She finally pulled into the parking lot and found her friend's car then parked next to it, happy that there was a free spot. She got out of her car and then found Lucas waiting for her by the front of the school. She smiles softly and then goes up to him. She saw Lucas smile when he saw her.

"Hi baby." Lucas says with a smile and then wraps his arms around her waist

"Hi."

"How was your night?"

"It was good, just did my homework like usual. Wish that you came by."

"Awe I'm sorry baby."

"It's ok babe."

"How are things at home with your mom?"

"Mom is ok, dad has been sleeping in the garage."

"I'm sorry that he hit you."

"It's ok babe, I'm still going to see the council tomorrow. Do you still want to come with me?" Roxanne asks him.

"Of course, I would still like to come with you baby. I want them to meet me and let them know that I am on their territory. It's a respect thing with us demons."