Chapter 19

~Lucas' POV~
I watched her walk towards me with confidence laced in every step that she took towards me. Her eyes becoming darker and an icy blue. There was a smirk on her face as she got closer and closer to where I was sitting on her bed.

"What do you have under the fuzzy robe princess?" I say with a smirk.

"A surprise."

"Princess, you know I don't like surprises now please tell me what's under the robe so that way I can enjoy my night with you."

"Well relax sweetheart and enjoy the show." She says with a smirk.

I gave her a cute pout, but I nodded cause I was excited and turned on by how seductive her actions were. This wasn't the same woman I had met my first day in Newport, she different and she's more confident. I just hope that one day she will find her own courage to stand up to her dad and tell him that this arranged marriage is something that she doesn't want.

I snapped out of my thoughts and focused on the woman in front of me. She was close enough to where I could grab her if I wanted, and I could practically feel her body heat against my skin. I let out a low growl and put my hands on her waist and pull her even closer to me. I let out a groan when she went and sat on my lap.

"Hi there love." I say with a smirk on my face.

"Hi there." She says innocently.

She then slowly takes off the robe to reveal the sexiest light blue lingerie that I have ever seen. Fuck I was so turned on right now and Oliver even agrees. I trailed my hand along her collar bone, down her neck and between her chests. She lets out a soft groan as I was doing that to her. My hands found their final resting place on her hips. Her arms loosely wrap around my neck keeping her close to me. I let out a soft gasp when her lips attach themselves to my neck.

"Princess," I say my voice getting a bit deeper.

"Hmm?" She says against my neck.

"Stop teasing." I groan feeling Oliver take over a little bit.

If she continued to do this, then Oliver would take over and continue this without me. I don't want that to happen because I don't want to spook her away from me. Her hand then slipped up my shirt touching my chest and I let out a soft moan. I stopped her hand from continuing any movements and she let out a soft whimper that just melted my ice-cold heart a little bit.

"Baby don't, please." I say to her softly.

"Ok."

Her hand pulls away from where it was under my shirt. She then went and got off of me, I could clearly sense that something was wrong about her. I watched as she picked up her robe and slipped it on her arms.

"I-I need to use the bathroom. I'll be right back." She says.

She scurried away before I could say anything to her about what happened. I sighed softly and then laid back on her bed staring up at the ceiling. 'You messed up the mood there buddy.' Oliver says to me. I let out a growl and shut my eyes so I could try to block him out. I didn't want to hear how I did mess up things between us and how made her feel uncomfortable.

~Roxanne's POV~
I immediately shut the door behind me and leaned against it. He stopped what we were doing this time and it kinda hurt because it felt like he didn't want me. Rose was quiet right now because we put all our confidence into what we were just doing, and it got shot down like it meant nothing to him. I jumped hearing a knock on the door and I just stayed where I was.

"Baby, please open the door. I want to talk with you, please." He says sounding like he was heartbroken.

"No." I say then sniff.

I wanted to cry because it felt like he was rejecting me even though we have already completed the mating process. I was scared now, scared of what would happen between the two of us. I didn't want him to leave, I know that for a fact.

"Roxanne, I'm not leaving until we talk."

"Go wait for me on the bed I'll be right there."

"Ok I will."

I heard him move away from the door and then I opened the door to see him sitting on my bed. It was almost the same position that I left him before I ran away.

"Come on over and sit here." He say patting the spot next to him.

I don't say anything but do what he says making sure to stay quiet cause I was unsure of what to say to him. I feel him put his hand on my thigh and it felt calming because I felt sad and a bit nervous. I look down at where his hand was on my thigh and a small smile forms on my face.

"What are you thinking?" He asks me out of the blue.

"Do you want me?" I ask, my voice cracking a little bit.

"Baby of course I want you." He says having me look at him "I'm sorry that I stopped you, but if you went anything further with the neck kissing, I would've been losing all control and I didn't want to scare you. I have never felt this way about anyone, and I am scared of messing up."

"You shouldn't be scared of messing up. You're doing everything you can. I'm sorry I ran out like that. I just never felt wanted by a guy, I've seen the way the other guys looked at me, but I've just wanted someone to love and care about me. Like the way you do." I say softly.

"I love you so much baby. I was just scared I would scare you if I lost control and went further than you wanted to." He spoke and gently rubs my thigh gently.

"Y-You love me?" I say softly, my voice cracking a little. "I know it's only been a few days since we've met, but I don't know that our bond even that strong even though we only mated once."

He smiles softly at me and nods, "Yes I love you. And yes, I guess it's stronger than we thought." He says looking at me.

"Lucas, my father doesn't know about us. He wants me to marry some jerk next year after graduation. How long can we hide this?" I say softly my own insecurities coming back even though I was extremely pissed at my dad for his actions. "I don't want to marry Liam. I know he already has a mate and it's my best friend. I know she says she's ok with it because she's going to be there for support through this, but I can't. I don't want to hurt her, no matter how much she tells me it's ok."

"Then we will tell them when you want to. I am not afraid of telling someone off because I want you to be happy."

"I am happy." I say softly then take a small pause before continuing. "I'm happy when I'm with you." I say then I go and crawl on his lap my confidence was coming back with each word he was saying.

He smiles at me and lets me climb back in his lap and holds my hips gently while looking up at me, "I am very happy with you too baby."

I slip the robe back off and reveal my icy blue set to him again. "I'm sorry." I say softly. "I didn't know that the neck kissing was going to do that."

"It's alright baby. Now we know." He smiles and looks down my body and back up to my face.

I then kiss him, and I immediately put my hand back up his shirt. I lift up his shirt and I take it off smiling at his awesome abs that I love.

He smiles at me, "You like what you see love?"

"Mhm, I do." She says with a smirk on her face.

I hope that what he said was true and that they could finally be happytogether in the public eye. 'Here's to hoping.' Rose said to me. I agree andhope that we can be happy with our mate in the future