Chapter 15

Roxanne was waiting for Willow to show up so that way they can get ready for her party together. She jumped when there was a knock at her bedroom door.

"Roxie it's me. Let me in." Willow said from the other side of the door.

Roxanne got up from her bed and opened her door to reveal her best friend who had a smile on her face. She comes in and hugs Roxanne. She hugs her best friend back smiling softly. Once Willow pulled away, she placed her dress and stuff or the party on the bed and she shut the door behind her.

"Happy Birthday Chica. One year closer to leaving this place and to sadly being married to some asshole."

"Don't remind me about that Will. I also hate my mom right now, so you know there's that."

"Why, what happened?"

"My mom knew about it, that is why she didn't say anything about the marriage thing."

"That's fucked up girl, I'm sorry."

"It's ok. I'm also glad that Lucas is coming too."

"He is?"

"Yes, he is. I'm glad too because knowing that he's there is going to keep me insanely calm tonight."

"That's good, I'm happy he's coming too. Should I expect you to be losing your v-card tonight to him?"

"Maybe, we will see how thing go tonight and if I can get away from Liam."

"You can't expect him to really be near you all the time tonight, can you?"

"No because Liam said that he will cover for me if I go off with Lucas tonight."

"That's really sweet of him Rox. He's going to be a great husband to someone else someday."

"I know. I don't want to take him away from his mate either. I hate how my parents are doing this to us and pulling us away from our proper mates."

"Yea this is stupid girl. How is Lucas taking all of this?"

"He's there for me like he said he would. He slept over again last night." Roxanne says with a blush on her face.

"Damn girl."

"Yea I know. He even asked me to be his girlfriend Will."

"Oh my god!" Willow exclaims with a smile. "What did you say?"

"I obviously said yes. I've never felt this happy, and I love every minute of it."

"I'm so happy that your happy girl, I really am. Can I make a small confession to you?"

"Sure, you can count on me for anything." Roxanne says to her best friend.

"I found my mate already." Willow says with a soft blush on her cheeks.

"Girl that's amazing, who is he?"

"It's actually Liam." Willow says sadly.

"Will, I won't marry him. You know I don't want to."

"You have to Rox, you won't get your Alpha position if you don't."

"I will find another way around it Will. This kills me knowing that he is your mate and that I'm taking him away from you."

"See that's the thing Roxanne, you're not taking him from me. He's being forced into doing something that he doesn't want to do either. Can I spend time with him tonight at your party?"

"Will, you don't need to ask. He's your mate and I want you to be happy, go have fun tonight with Liam. If you want to get me anything for my birthday it's your happiness Will."

"Thank you so much." Willow says hugging her best friend.

Roxanne hugged her friend back and felt her tighten her grip. She knew that Willow was hurting because of shit that was going on.

"I will get out of this so that way you can be happy Will."

"I know you will Rox, you have a good heart and will do anything to see your family and your friends happy." Willow says pulling away from her friend.

"Now enough with the sadness, it is my birthday after all."

"Of course, whatever the birthday girl wants she will get." Willow says smiling now.

Both girls got dressed into their nice outfits and they smiled at one another. Roxanne was putting the finishing touches on her outfit and looked at herself in her full-length mirror.

"You look hot Chica." Willow says with a smile.

"So do you girl. Liam will definitely bang you later."

"Lucas will do the same with you."

Both girls laugh it off because they know that it's going to be true for sure. Roxanne sighs softly knowing that Liam was going to be the first one to be here and be on the other side of that door when they leave.

"Liam is supposed to be the first one here Will. Go enjoy yourself with him while I wait for Lucas to show up. My party doesn't start for another hour or so."

"Are you sure you're ok with that?"

"Of course, I am Will, if my father asks why, you two are together just make up some excuse. You know be better than anyone."

"That's a good idea Rox, thank you."

"Your welcome Will."

"Come on let's go party."

Roxanne nods and the two of them went out to the ballroom where the party was set up. Both of them were in awe at how beautiful everything was. Roxanne was smiling softly because it was exactly how she wanted it to look. She spotted Liam talking to her parents and frowned. She nudged Willow and nudged her.

"Go to him Will. I'll be waiting in the corner for Lucas."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, go on Will. I'll be ok."

Willow hugged Roxanne and then headed over to Liam who genuinely smiled after they started to talk to one another. Roxanne went over and sat in a chair happy that her friend was talking with her mate.

The party was in full swing an hour later and Roxanne was still waiting for Lucas to show up to the party. She sighs softly watching Willow and Liam dancing and having a good time. She got up from where she was sitting and to go get some punch. She jumped when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned and saw Lucas there and then smiled softly.

"You showed up."

"Of course, I did love, I wouldn't miss my girls 17th birthday."

"I am so glad that your here, I have some stuff I want to tell you."

"There's more that what you told me this morning?"

"Yea, there is. Come on let's go to the next room."

Lucas nods and the two of them went to a small room that was adjacent to the ballroom where you could still hear the music, but it was kinda muffled. Roxanne shut the door behind the two of them and she looked back over at Lucas.

"You look extremely handsome Lucas."

"Thank you, Roxanne, you look beautiful too. I absolutely love the dress on you too, it makes you look hot."

"Thank you, Lucas." She says with a blush on her cheeks.

She saw him examine the space that they had alone to themselves, and a smile does play at his lips. Roxanne could feel Rose's excitement coursing through her body mixed with her own excitement as well. She couldn't wait to see what was going to happen next between the two of them, but she had hoped that she was right about losing her v-card to him tonight despite what her family might think. 'I hope that we do end up finally mating with him because like fuck he looks really handsome.' Rose says to Roxanne. Roxanne just chuckles at her wolf before agreeing with her about it. Here's to hoping indeed.