Chapter 23

~Third Persons POV~
Roxanne sat there in Lucas' shirt  in front of her father, and she felt really embarrassed on how she looked but didn't give a shit because of how she feels about him. Now her father wants to talk to her, and she had hoped that it wasn't about what just happened between him and her mate. She didn't want to deal with what happened because she was still scared of what Lucas is and that she didn't even know this whole time.

"Speak dad before I kick you out of my room and change my mind." Roxanne says with a growl.

"That thing is your mate?"

"Yes, he is my mate father. His name is Lucas."

"The host is name is Lucas, the thing possessing him is Oliver. They are two different people and have two different personalities. He's a demon Roxanne, open your eyes and see that. He is darkness and chaos; all he will do is destroy everything that you love and care about. Don't come crying to me with things go to hell. You will be marrying Liam at the end of the year so that way you will be keeping this relationship with this demon a secret to the werewolf community for as long as I am around."

"What about me becoming Alpha?"

"That will take place before you and Liam get married, because you will go through with this marriage whether you like it or not. Your day to you becoming alpha will come soon after your graduation and the marriage will happen in the fall. Do you understand me?"

"Yes father."

"Good now have a good night."

Her father left without a word and Roxanne sighs softly. She was now alone in her room with her and Rose's thoughts. She had to tell someone what just happened and then she looked at the time and sighed softly. It was too late to call her friend so it would have to wait until tomorrow morning so that way they can go for lunch or something. Her nose was filled with the scent of her mate, and she slowly drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

She woke up the next morning to the sun shining through her window, she looked at her phone and saw no text from Lucas, but she was grateful because she didn't want to deal with him right now because of the events that had taken place the night before. She sighed soft then went to hers and willows conversations. She then typed out a message to her best friend.

*Hey girl, I was wondering if you were free for lunch or something because I have some really interesting stuff to tell you.* ~Roxanne

She had hoped that Willow was up or at least near her phone because she was thinking about what her father said. He just gave her a loophole without knowing about it and she plans on filling in her best friend about it. Roxanne needed someone else who knew her situation to help figure out what to do next. She jumped when her phone finally went off with a text.

*Baby I'm sorry for everything that happened last night. Oliver and I lost control when your father started to talk about you, and I like that. I am also sorry that I haven't told you that I was a demon, it's not something I usually tell anyone. Please baby, text me back so that way we can talk about things.* ~Lucas

She didn't even respond and didn't care if he knew that she read everything that he just sent to her. She was now scared of her own boyfriend because at any point in time he could possibly hurt her, not just mentally and emotionally but also physically too. She went to her messages and saw that her friend was typing. She got happy when her friend finally sent her response to her text message.

*Yea of course we can. Let's meet up at the Brick Alley Pub and Restaurant at 1pm.* ~Willow

Roxanne smiles softly and then shuts off her phone then heads to her closet. She find her blue flannel, her jeans, her earrings, her grey boots, and jacket so that way she could get dressed. She found all the accessories that go along with her outfit. She then got dressed and looked at herself in the mirror and smiled at her appearance. She headed to the bathroom and did her make-up a little bit to make herself look nice. She fixed her hair the way that she wanted and brushed her teeth. She walked out of her bathroom and grabbed her car keys and her jacket so that way she can leave.

Roxanne left her room and walked past her parents who were at the kitchen table doing whatever they were doing. Her dad spots her and a smirk falls on his face.

"Where the fuck are you going?" Her dad says.

"I'm going out with my friend for lunch, is there an issue?" Roxanne growls.

"After the shit that happened last night yes. Your mate is a demon Roxanne and that is unacceptable in the werewolf community. Everything you do from here until you become Alpha will be closely monitored."

"Closely monitored by who?"

"By me, my reign as Alpha is almost up and I need to make sure that you are ready for this and can handle all the responsibilities that come with being a leader of a pack."

"Fine I can accept that, but I am going out with Willow for lunch. I'll be back later on to do some more of my homework."

"Go have fun sweetie." Her mom says with a smile on her face.

"Edythe," Her father growls. "Quiet, you have nothing to say about this. You just sit there and shut up because all you will be is a pretty face around here and a Luna to my pack."

"David come on." Her mom says.

"Stay quiet woman, her being mated to a demon is the worst thing that she could do as an Alpha's daughter."

"Will you shut the fuck up David. The girl is happy and your being an asshole to her and to me, the person you consider your wife and your mate. I am so sick of your shit. I went along with your arranged marriage idea because I love you and I wanted what was best for our daughter and the damn pack. So, what if her mate is a demon, she loves him the same way that I love you. I am so happy that she found her mate, so why can't you see that those two kids are happy." Edythe says to her husband, then she looks at her daughter. "Sweetie go have fun with Willow, and you and I will talk later about everything."

"Thank you, momma." Roxanne says with a smile.

Roxanne went and hugged her mom goodbye and then gave her dad a glare as she left the room to head to her car. Once she got in her car she got in and then headed to the restaurant where she was going to meet her friend. She found her friend's car and parked next to it smiling softly hoping that things work out the way that she wants.

'I'm really hoping that we finally get what we want in the end and be able to finally be happy with our mate and our best friend.' Roxanne thought to herself. She was slowly starting to believe everything that was finally starting to fall into place for her and her life.