Chapter 9

Roxanne was smiling softly as she was looking down at Lucas. Rose and her were happy to be here like this with him. She was sitting on his chest his hands on her thighs, and they were slowly moved closer to the button on her jeans. She bit her lip watching a smirk play on his lips as she watched his eyes moved down to her exposed chest from her sparkly tank top then back up to meet her eyes. She then leans down and then pecks his lips, loving the taste of his lips against hers. After she sat back up, she noticed that he was also smirking.

"Whoa." Lucas says softly.

"I agree with that, this time felt like the first time we kissed all over again."

"I agree with that, do you want to uh...maybe kiss me again?" Lucas says blushing softly.

Roxanne smirks softly then leaned down and kissed him again, this time more deeply and passionately. Roxanne lets out a low growl when Lucas keeps her close and grips her waist to keep her close. She yelps against their kiss when Lucas flips them and pins her to the mattress, a smirk playing at his lips.

"God damn." Lucas says softly.

Roxanne smiles softly wraps her arms around his neck loosely. She loved how she was with him and glad that it was just the two of them alone in her room. She snaps out of her trance when there was a knock on her door. She lets out a growl when the knocking got a bit louder.

"Roxanne, please open up. I want to talk." Her father says.

"Go away dad, I don't want to talk to you." She yells back at him.

"Please sweetheart, I want to clear things up."

"Fine," She growls. "Give me a few minutes, don't go anywhere."

Lucas then got off Roxanne by lying next to her. She then sat up on her bed letting out a low groan when Lucas kissed her bare shoulder.

"I'll go hide in your closet." Lucas tells her.

"Alright, please don't do or saying anything."

"I won't"

Roxanne smiles softly then pecks his cheek. She waits until Lucas went to her closet shutting the door behind him. After that happened Roxanne went and opened her bedroom door to reveal her father on the other side of the door.

"Come in dad." She says her voice flat.

Her father nods and does what she says. He went and sat on a chair that was close to where she sleeps while she went and sat on her bed.

"Go on, what do you need to tell me?" Roxanne says to her dad, annoyance laced in her voice.

"I'm sorry for springing on you that you're going to be getting married once you turn 18 to Liam Channing otherwise, you're not going to be taking over the Alpha position."

"So, I don't have to do it?" Roxanne says hopeful.

"No, you still have to marry him. Just do me a favor, just get to know Liam before the wedding sweetheart. He's a really nice guy once you get to know him."

"Why? He's just a stupid jock who doesn't care about anything except football and screwing anything that has legs and will let him fuck them."

"He's changed, he's willing to stop his ways and settle down with you for the sake of the pack." Her father tells her.

"Are you sure that he's not after the alpha position."

"No, he's not."

"Ok yea right. Once I marry that stupid bozo I won't get the Alpha position, he will. You are just looking for someone to take over the position that isn't me. Am I right dad?" Roxanne says with a growl in her voice.

"Honey it's your birthright to take over this pack, I don't need a male heir to take over. You were born for this role. Why do you think you mother and I stopped having kids once you were born? I wanted to change pack law and make sure that I had a female heir to take over the pack once they are of age."

"But you're going to favor him over me though am I right?"

"That is not true, you are important to me. I've been the one preparing you for years for this role Roxanne. You are ready to take over this pack more than Liam is. He wasn't born with Alpha blood, you are sweetheart."

"I don't want to marry this guy dad, if I have to marry someone just to take over a position then I won't do it. Give it to Liam, I'm done. Please leave dad, I'm tired and I have a test that I need to be awake for." Roxanne says.

"Roxanne, sweetheart please." Her father pleads.

"Dad please, I don't want to talk about this right now. Tomorrow, please."

"Alright fine. We are not done talking about this."

"Clearly." Roxanne says rolling her eyes. "Goodbye Dad."

Her dad just rolls his eyes scoffing as he made it to the door. Roxanne watches her father leave and sighs in relief when the door closed. She sees Lucas walk out of her closet and come over to her with a smile on his face.

"Finally, he's gone." Roxanne says.

"Yea, I'm sorry that you had to go through that love."

"It's ok Lucas, I am also sorry that you had to hear all that nonsense."

"It wasn't nonsense Roxanne; I just never knew what you were going through with your family."

"Trust me, what my dad brought onto me at dinner tonight pissed me off yes, but I am ok now. I am actually calm right now and I like it."

"That would've pissed me off too, but I am glad that your calm now. Why is that love?"

"Your here, that's why. You just have this calmness to you that I like, and I don't want to ever let it go."

"Good I'm glad you feel that way when I'm around you, but why is that? You know if you don't mind me asking."

Roxanne didn't know what to say or to do because she didn't want to give away what she was. 'You have to start explaining things to him if you want him to trust you, Roxanne.' Rose tells her, in which Roxanne does agree with her on things like this.