Chapter 31

~Third Person Point of View~
Roxanne walked outside her home to reveal her best friend, her mate and her best friends mate waiting for her by her car. She was shocked to see Willow and Lucas talking peacefully. Lucas had stopped mid-conversation when he spotted Roxanne walking towards them. He has a smile on his face. He excused himself from his company with Willow and walked over to his girlfriend.

"Hi my love." He says to her.

"Hi Lucas. I'm sorry."

"I know, but don't worry much about it. I just hope she knows that I'm not interested in her, nor will I ever be."

Lucas smirks softly at his girlfriend, but he felt bad for lying to her about who Lilianna was to him. He had to tell her that Lilianna was some crazed stalker just to get Roxanne off his back to have her talk to him. Roxanne looks at her friend and her mate with a smile on her face.

"Whose ready to do this?" She asks them.

"I'll be as ready as I'll ever be, but it would be nice to see my grandparents while we are there." Willow says smiling.

Roxanne went to her car then got in and everyone followed her in suit. She took a deep breath and then started her car. She was ready to take on the elders and the council and see her grandparents as well. She then headed towards the end of the pack land where the elder pack house was. I finally got there and parked my car outside, before I knew it, I saw my Nana and Poppa walk out with smiles on their faces.

"Roxanne, sweetheart it's good to see you." Her nanna says to her with a smile.

"Nana, Poppa so good to see you guys."

She hugged both of her grandparents and smiled when we pulled away from one another. She watched her poppa look over to her friends and her mate. His eyes were fixated on Lucas, like he was trying to figure him out.

"You have mated with him haven't you Roxanne?" Poppa asks her as he was pointing over to Lucas.

"Yessir, I have. He's, my mate."

"I'm happy you have found yours Roxanne. I never put the two scents together until the two of you came here. He's also not a wolf, and he's not human. Roxanne, what is he? He has no scent to him." Her poppa says.

Roxanne looks over at Lucas with worry in her eye. She knew that she wasn't hiding what Lucas was because the whole pack knows that he was a demon, except the elders. She knew that she had to tell her grandparents and the rest of the elder council. She sees Lucas nod with a soft smile on his face. 'I trust you.' He had mouthed to her. She nodded at him and smiled back at him, acknowledge what he had told her.

"Poppa, Nana there's something that I have to tell you."

"Go on sweetie, what's on your mind?" Her nanna says to her softly.

"Lucas is a demon, that is why he has no scent. Please don't be upset with me for not mentioning anything in the beginning." Roxanne says to her grandfather.

"We're not mad at you sweetheart. We understand why you didn't tell us, now you have to tell the rest of the elder council that we have a demon in the pack. Just be warned there might be a few that might be opposed to having him in the pack but they really can't do anything about it because you're going to be alpha in a few months." Her poppa tells her.

"Speaking of the elder council, I need to talk to all of you guys about a different matter as well. Is there any way to call a council meeting now?" Roxanne asks her grandparents.

"Yea of course. You guys actually came at a good time, we have a meeting today anyways." Her nana says softly.

"Oh, is there any special reason why you would be meeting today?" Roxanne asks them with a smile on her face.